Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction - Page 3 of 3

I am not an expert on this stuff, but I feel - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Sep, 2023 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction
A Friend

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction - Page 3

[M]ono-racial societies PROMOTE segregation and discrimination BY separating themselves from the rest of the people.

No, tribalism is not promoted, it is innate. Human nature, is human nature.

Remember when we had people tell us "to each according to their need and from each according to their ability"? They thought that they could transform human nature, they thought that human beings were like clay and could be scultped, but instead they created a system that murdered over 100 million people.

These were people like you who place mandated politically correct dogma ahead of reality and objective reasoning.

[H]istory in the world PROVED that millions of people can be killed and tortured just because one race group do not want to be mixed with them and want them out of their land.

You have mistakenly pointed out the *dangers* of multi-culturalism. The kind of horrors you describe have happened in multi-racial societies. That is why I am adament about us being objective about what causes racial hatred, instead of using mandated, politically correct dogma.

For example, when whites become a minority in England, there will not be less racial friction there. Right? Will England be less outwardly aggressive? The Soviet Union was multi-racial and look at the 10s of millions murdered there. They were extremely outwardly aggressive.

You are not solving ANYTHING by filling Europe up with people who create places like Iraq, Uganda, and Pakistan. You are not protecting the world from the dangers of racial hatred; you are significantly increasing the amount of instability in the world by doing that. You are significantly increasing the chance for ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Look at the example of South Africa, for years they wanted to be a mono-racial society and it reached the point not only of discrimination, segregation but  of stupidity.

No, South Africa and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe were multi-racial societies, and the whites there never talked about racially cleansing the blacks out.

Yet, most of the whites have been ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe. Maybe that is why we should apply reason to this important subject instead of PC dogma.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2003 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

I found it strange that this individual (Joseph Morgan) failed to answer my question from the get go. I am glad that JM has updated his profile.... tell me, have your experiences in other countries led you to your current way of thinking? What school of thought do you follow?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jun, 2003 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction History & Civil Business Politics

JosephMorgan, I don't know really what's your agenda or maybe I do and I don't want to say it here, you started a topic with a question when you seem to have a 'clear' mind set about it, why then you started the whole thread then?. I went all the web sites where you posted the same thing and 99.9% of the people who replied to it agree with my type of thinking! you didn't get any kind of support of any of those posters...maybe is something you should think about. I'm not surprised you have not mentioned anything about your post in this ridiculous 'white pride' web site because I know you are an advocate of mono-racial societies, you try to analyze it 'intelectually' it doesn't matter to me...how nice or intelectual you wanna put it. You're promoting racism you wanna admit it or not!. MONO RACIAL SOCIETIES are for RACIAL PEOPLE, now the difference is the 'technique' that some racial organizations are using to promote their thinking. For example, in most of the 'White Pride' web sites or 'Black Pride' web sites you will not find no where where it says 'Let's get rid of all the blacks or whites' no, they're not that stupid. They 'preach' people by saying they're 'concerned' citizens, that they want to leave and rear their kids in peace and they think that mono-racial societies will solve the hate crimes problem. They also 'preach' (falsely of course, to make people fall) that they don't hate blacks or whites, they just think that races should not be mix....and all that cheap trash they use to promote their dangerous and unacceptable kind of thinking!.  I'm a journalist by the way and I have met several people with the same kind of 'speech'. It really  turns me off and at the same time it amazes me the ignorance of the people that fall for this kind of 'cheap dogma'.
I will not bother to answer some of your statements that lack so much history on it...example: South Africa. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Tribalism may be innate but HATE CRIME is learned!. There is a HUGE difference between the two of them my friend.
The solution you try to provide to stop hate crime is like I said before you try to get rid of an 'evil' by bringing another 'evil' it doesn't work like that!!!! HATE is not a innate feeling, is something being TAUGHT. It is not in our DNA!. What's so hard to understand?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

Joseph, I fail to see the point that you are trying to getting at.  I live in a multi-cultural society.  We do not have 'hate crimes'.  I am telling you that racism is wrong.  'Racially cleansing' it is NOT, I repeat, NOT A SOLUTION!  If it does anything, it is just going to cause more friction, which is trying to be avoided in the first place.  Please give me some actual examples and facts to back up your theories of what you are trying to get at.  Of course racism cannot be wiped out in a day, but if everyone would just work together to get along, in time there wouldn't be any racial friction.  I am also curious as to why you are so against a multi-cultural society.  A mono-society will do nothing but cause bitterness, uprising and fighting.  I would rather live in a multi-cultural society simply because it does work.  People make these multi-cultural societies work everyday.  Where I live is proof of that.  I live in a state that in the past (talking about past history) has had much racial friction, and hate crimes.  These instances do not occur anymore.  Laws are more stricter to prevent such things as hate crimes.  People learn from the past to be better people for the future.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2003 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

In this modern world that places so much focus on globalization, it is no longer possible and feasible to have any so-called mono-racial societies. The world gets smaller and more inter-dependent day by day. Human may be tribal by nature, but human are also curious adventure-seekers by nature. We want to see what's on the other side of the world. That's why we have all those early explorers who dared brave the unknown in search of new discoveries.

And among those are the fact that there are so many different types or races out there -- structurally pretty much the same except for skin tones. Same yet different! So, just as our early ancestors, we have this thrill to travel and visit new and strange places, to have new experiences, and to marvel at different perspectives of the same issues, etc. AND our modern world has easily made us all world explorers in our own right. So, how can any nation or society be mono-racial when travel and tourism is so much a part of our modern world? And if a foreign race person visit that society, will he be chased off? And even in so-called mono-racial society (Japan is no longer one), how do you vet that each one of the people are  ethnically of the same race?

I am born and bred in a multiracial society. BUT we  also emphasize MULTI-CULTURALISM! I think that is more important than race. Even within a mono-racial society, there are differences in practice, in language, in religious beliefs, in traditions, in way of life, etc. depending on which part of the country they are from. That is what culture is! And all of us here, look at ourselves as not just having racial diversity, but we are RICH in cultural diversity. Yes, RICH because our cultural tourism sector is a big revenue earner!

So, what is more important to realize is that race is only skin deep, but culture defines the society. Even in ancient China, the little kingdoms were fighting against each other; eg, the Hans against the Zhous; they were basically the same race but culturally different.

There is no utopia in this world, but there definitely can be peaceful co-existence between races, and more importantly, between cultures --  if the focus of our upbringing of our children (our future leaders) is correct! And there is a 4-letter word for that .........................
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |

LOVE! and Tolerance and Understanding for each other. We are different in many ways, not because of our race or skin tones, but because of our cultural backgrounds. And coming back to the beginning of my post,.... if only we accede to our own innate curiosity to want to know. We will discover that there are so many beautiful things about the HUMAN race! And with that, hopefully an understanding and tolerance for others even if they differ from us.

What makes our modern world so much more interesting is the fact that we ARE different. And today we, the average joe-in-the-street can experience it for ourselves. Not like our forefathers, who can only hear about it from their explorer cousins.

Enjoy the differences! There are more than one way to skin the cat, so to say. Or a more politically correct way, would be: there are more than one way to cook a chicken. wink.gif

The mind is like a parachute; it only works if it is open. smile.gif

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2006 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, it's a case of thought and experience, in my humble opinion. In my high school we have people from every continent(except from Antarctica, of course), and everyone really gets along, no big problem.

But, in Europe, there are rise of Neo-Nazi groups, skinheads, and in Russia, xenophobia, to the point of rape and murder.

But in South America, there is discrimmination towards the Natives.

In Africa, whites, are looked down

In Asia, it's India vs. Pakistan.

In North America we also have discrimmination against Natives,

In Australia, aborginals are discrimminated against.

Does, anyone see a pattern? It's history. History brings the experience of racism, by divide and control, by power-mad meglomanical types. People learn racism from them.

In New Jersey(America), at least in my county, we have very little experience of a history of racism.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2023 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Cause racial hatred racists racial friction - Page 3

I am not an expert on this stuff, but I feel like I want to share my own experience being discriminated and even being paint as the wrong or evil one by the news and government to chatter to the majority ethnic here, which understandable since you don't want to anger the major population than some tiny insignificant ethnic group…

And I need to say that I was one to also deny this and believe in diversity and coexistence as my nation believe in "United in diversity" but alas it turn out just simply a word not in practice, in the end I need to concede with the people that claim majority rule always will be the right even if they are at the wrong, theres a lot racial massacre here in the past too that not well know by outsiders and of course the culprit are free and even some claim to involve and brag about it.

I am just your typical hikikomori nerd that like to stay in the house and waste my time drawing and playing game not bothering anyone but then bunch of bully which I don't even know keep harassing my house from throwing poop and pebble, shrapnel trash right on my house entrance, and making monkey noise every night, the worst thing they use religion as their shield to do whatever they want, and the people nearby just ignore them powerless, one day I snap right after I hear they clearly shout out my name to provoke me as I have a hearing impairment, and in short put into jail, (Which to be honest not impact me much as its not that much different from my usual lifestyle) and being paint as some madman (Literally real life phoenix joker if you will, no one die though) while they play victim in the end, I think the government that spy my internet activity feel sorry for me and want to give a clearance, I deed kinda hear it while in jail, the government take that opportunity to use my chase to make the society feel pitied for me, yet it doesn't matter in the end its already being "Rigged" from the start especially if you don't provide "Monetary" it don't help that the judge also a racist, as I found out bunch of my ethnic inmate get more harsh sentence than their fellow ethnic and believe, and so I still being put in jail and everyone just do their own thing like nothing happen, like some kind of political clown. Now I being freed and I cannot even look at my own country flag without shame even from this account.

The reason this happen to me are because of their religious believe sprinkled with their economic, in my opinion rather than history as Replying to: yellowknife claim, I think its more about the teaching itself as I also have develop such racism mentality in my early age but not to the point to act like them, the irony is I was part of that ethnicity, so I know where their upbringing come from, and the most vulnerable one are parental teaching.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,