Fort Hood Military Post / Base

Fort Hood Military Post / Base - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Nov, 2009 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Fort Hood Military Post
Texas - Shooting - Psychiatrist Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fort Hood military base

At least seven people have been killed and 12 others wounded in a shooting at Fort Hood military base in the US state of Texas, police say. Ref. BBC

Fort Hood on Lockdown After Gunman Kills at Least 7 [3:18 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2009 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Base Post Military Hood Fort

Fox News is saying that there were two shooters, one was caught and another on the lose. This is supposed to be a very large post / base - I'm confused as to which it is at the moment as they keep using the words simultaneously,

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Nov, 2009 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base History & Civil Business Politics

Apparently it was an officer, for now it seems like it was only a shooter but the reports still changing at this time, we will have to wait and see.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Nov, 2009 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

It is being reported that the shooter was Psychiatrist Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. They are investigating whether Hasan was his birth name or if he may have changed his name, possibly as part of a conversion to Islam.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th Nov, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

There are so many conflicting reports about this but from this one site it says that the guy was a psychiatrist and a major in the army. Major Malik Nadal Hasan. He was also a Muslim and against the war. This is going to be really bad for the rep of the Muslims. Here is from the site.

international QUOTE
Hasan is an officer, a major, who did not want to be deployed and was upset about the war, per FOX News early reports. He also was reported as an Islam convert but he was raised a Muslim. He is also being reported as an Army psychiatrist, reports the Army Times.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Major Malik Nadal Hasan

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone: Fort Hood Shooting Suspect is Alive and in Custody [9:15 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have a daughter down there on the military base. She is fine. They were on lock down till almost 10 pm.

You will hear the words military post and military base. I can tell you that it is the same thing. I believe this Major has killed 12 people and 31 were injured or wounded. I am glad that the post MP's were able to keep him from harming others by shooting him before he had time to flee.

The fact that his name is of middle eastern I am sure that there will be some who will now want to take revenge on those of the muslim faith. I hope that the local police and the MP's are ready to stop that from happening.

My heart goes out to the families of those who were killed. I am hoping that this Major pays dearly for the lives he took and attempted to take.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Fort Hood Military Post / Base Politics Business Civil & History

Obama's shocking post shooting insensitivity

Obama As if blaming Bush for the floundering economy and the continuing effort to pile on to an already enormous deficit weren't evidence enough that Barack Obama isn't exactly presidential -- he poured more gasoline on to the fire with his remarks after the shooting at Fort Hood. He should have come out completely somber and measured in his remarks. Instead, he did THIS: Source 3

Ft. Hood shooter yelled 'Allahu Akbar'

"A US army psychiatrist about to be deployed to Afghanistan allegedly shouted "Allahu Akbar," or "God is greatest," as he opened fire at a military base in Texas, killing 13 people and wounding 28."

Read the full story, including the heroic efforts by the civilian police officer who stopped the crazed gunman, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. Hasan, according to family and friends, was 'dreading' his coming deployment to Afghanistan. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Fort Hood Military Post / Base

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,