D&d Play By Post Vs. Ad&d Play By Post

D Play Post Vs Ad Play Post - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

D&D play by post vs. AD&D play by post

Name: Wizard

Comments: I was just wondering if there was any significant difference between D&D play by post vs. AD&D play by post since they are both being played in the same way.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2009 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Post Play Adampd Vs Post Play Dampd

The rules is basically the difference. Your character can improve, survive, and conquer based on certain guidelines and the story of course. In D&D, known as Dungeons & Dragons the rules are simple and easy to get started. In AD&D, known as Advanced Dungeons and Dragons the rules are more complex. If you want to participate in a D&D Play by Post or AD&D Play by Post feel free to venture to: Source 9

12th Jan, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

D&d Play By Post Vs. Ad&d Play By Post Reviews RPG & Card Board

JB, are the resources different for AD&D or D&D, like can the 3.5 D&D Monster Manual be used for AD&D?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 is AD&D not D&D. If you want to play D&D you can use the 3.5 version and have some success but the 2nd, 3.0, 3.5 and the new 4.0 are all advanced D&D versions.

26th Jan, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Its all about the amount of rules you want to add. I think a few rules are good but a whole set makes it too tedious to be fun. I think JB's medieval is more like D&D while we have AD&D in the wars board.

26th Jan, 2010 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

It's just like one would expect - AD&D is more "Advanced" than regular D&D, has more rules, is more fiddly with the system and mechanics, and has more options and features and such, while in theory, D&D is more basic and simple, not that I can tell much depending on which version of the two you're comparing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: D&d Play By Post Vs. Ad&d Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,