USA war against Iraq

Usa War Iraq - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Oct, 2002 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
24th Sep, 2002 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq

What's your opinion about the US and the attack they want to do against Iraq?
Personally, I think it's wrong.  >:( I'm against of any kind of violence. Also, I'm afraid that other countries will 'react' because of this.
What's your thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2002 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

Iraq war USA

i personally think usa should leave irag alone , been 10 yrs they try ing to get hussian out yet he still there and went through 2/3 usa presdients that wasn't able to do the job.

i aslo feel they go be abacklash wid de arabs countries and go up the prices in oil to de usa and otherparts of de world or doh ship out crude oil products to certain countries.

30th Sep, 2002 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq History & Civil Business Politics

In my opinion, I think that the USA should get involved in their own business. I'm fed up seeing how they think they are 'Captain America' and trying to 'defend' the world from corruption and bad stuff like if they are some sort of 'Angels' Pleaseeeee...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2002 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

Iraq war USA

true and dey have plenty corruption and poltics in their own country

1st Oct, 2002 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Iraq war USA

Yes, and they want to teach other countries how to live like if other countries are so primitives. They even want to choose the presidents, are they mad or what?. *shaking head* Violence can only brings more violence.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2002 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war against Iraq

The USA focus is on OIL.  The control and/or ownership to Iraq's vast fields of OIL  is the covert reason the USA is willing to go to war with Iraq.
Is this a good reason to enter into a war with another country ?  
There is heavy debate on the Floor of Congress in the USA on that very question.
Those who lean toward the yes vote, point out that Sadam Hussain is a wicked terrorist . He is willing to kill his own people and has demostrated that.
He used chemical weapons against his enemies.
He is a menace to the region.
"Eject him" and "Put in new governmental administration" are their cries.
Those who vote against say the repercussions of starting a War could be very costly to the USA  in terms of lost American lives.  
The potential of continuing terrorist attacks within the USA similar to those which occur in the United Kingdom and other European countries would be devastating.  Casualties will be tremendous.
The risk of unsettling the entire Arab world would be counteractive to efforts made to befriend those of that region.
Some call it a potential "War Without End".
......and the debate goes on.
Which ever way the votes go, rest assured the United States will never again be the way it was.
Security will be imposed to the point where it would intrude on the privacy of all USA citizens including visitors to her shores.
Return the Statue of Liberty to France.
The "Home of the Brave and Free " is no longer free to many.
Papers and clearance certificates to travel within the USA.
Sounds sorta like Nazi Germany to me.
Does it to you ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2002 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

USA war Iraq

Oh yeah, it sounds just like an Adolf Hitler's regime. The funny thing is that I knew from the beggining when Bush said he was going to atack Iraq because they don't allow the UN to enter to the country and check oif they have  weapons of mass destruction that it's only an excuse to attack them because Iraq said no problem, let's allow the UN to enter Iraq and still wanted to attack them!!!! Bush is not being straighforward with his people, you don't lie to your own people. Funny enough, some people actually believed him. I don't understand how!

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2002 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

USA war against Iraq
A Friend

USA war Iraq Politics Business Civil & History

[quote]In my opinion, I think that the USA should get involved in their own business. I'm fed up seeing how they think they are 'Captain America' and trying to 'defend' the world from corruption and bad stuff like if they are some sort of 'Angels' Pleaseeeee...[/quote]
Just for the record if the U.S.A. didn't get involved then most of Europe would be speaking GERMAN cause the NAZI's would have kicked everyones asses.
Thanks

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: USA war against Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,