Moonlight Introduction

Moonlight Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Nov, 2009 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Moonlight Introduction
A Friend

Moonlight Introduction

Hello everyone!

It's only right to introduce oneself at a new place so here we go:

I'm Moonlight, I'm 23 years of age, I live in Denmark (Europe) and I'm currently doing my Bachelor's degree (I'm in my 3rd semester). I must admit that I was a little bit nervous about registering to this message board because I flicked through some of the subfora and saw that most of you guys are from North America. I kind of feel like a weird European who invades American territory tongue.gif. But I was also nervous about whether or not my English is good enough - I hope it is.

Anyway, I took my chance and registered despite my "fears"; I fell in love with the psychology forum, especially. I hope I'll participate constructively in a lot of interesting threads (not just in the psychology forum), and learn a thing or two. I guess I'll see you all around.

Moonlight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Moonlight

Hi Moonlight, welcome. This is an International Community. As an example, I'm from Argentina. We have members from all over the world so please feel at home. Denmark is definetely a place I would love to visit one day! Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Moonlight Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

> TOPIC: Moonlight Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,