Legend Of The Seeker

Legend Seeker - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Apr, 2010 - 11:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Legend Seeker TV Series
Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Legend Of The Seeker

Legend Of The Seeker

What is your review for the tv series: "Legend Of The Seeker"?

Legend Of The Seeker
Legend Of The Seeker (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Seeker The Legend

I watched the first two episodes. They are very close to the book. The acting is similar to Xena and Hercules.

My oldest son is a huge fan of Terry Goodkind's books, from which the series is drawn. He said that after the first two episodes, they stopped trying to follow the books so much. I guess I will have to watch a few more episodes to see how it goes.

Legend Of The Seeker

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2010 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Legend Of The Seeker Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Legend of the Seeker - Season 2 Episode 11 - Kahlan loses her powers just when her homeland is in danger and Richard has to realize that their situation is even worse than it appears to be.

14th Feb, 2010 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Seeker The Legend

I have watched much of these series. I think this show is good as stories of this sort go. There is a definite focus on the female and male body in a sexual manner. Yet when they fight to the death in battle there is no blood. Many stereotypes persist here with magic being mostly evil and healers being selfless.

I like the friendship of the party members and how they care about each other just as much as their mission. Not willing to sacrifice each other to complete their goals.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Feb, 2010 - 9:06pm

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Seeker The Legend

Legend of the Seeker - Season 2 Episode 13 - To save Kahlan from execution, reluctant Cara must pose as a polished princess and compete in an elaborate masquerade of manners to win a powerful ruler's affections.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2010 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Legend Of The Seeker

Legend of the Seeker - Season 2 Episode 14 - Sister Nicci casts a powerful spell on Kahlan, linking their fates and forcing Richard to protect Sister Nicci. Meanwhile, Kahlan must confront her past in order to break the spell.

Legend Of The Seeker

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2010 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Legend The Seeker

Legend of the Seeker - Season 2 Episode 15 - Richard, Kahlan and Zedd's life is put at risk when they meet a young and powerful woman named Maia who claims to be the Creator and it becomes crucial to uncover her true identity before Maia can destroy them all.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2010 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Legend The Seeker Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Legend of the Seeker - Season 2 Episode 16 - When Richard tries to save some villagers who are marked for death from a walking weapon of vengeance, he jeopardizes Kahlan, Zedd and Cara's lives.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Legend Of The Seeker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,