Trincity Mall Murder

Trincity Mall Murder - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2009 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Nov, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Trincity Mall Murder

Trincity Mall Murder

I did not pickup all the details from TV6 but it seems there was a stabbing at the Cinema 8 at Trincity Mall and the guy left near the food court went down the escalator and into the car park and died. It also seems that another was stabbed but not sure what happened to him. Besides the car theft problems you can now add the chance of being murdered to the lineup.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Murder Mall Trincity

I thought they said this was gang related, probably a meeting at the mall gone sour or somthing like that. You can't go anywhere in this country and expect to feel or be safe.

12th Nov, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Trincity Mall Murder Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Did the fight start inside the cinema or outside? Does anyone know at what time this incident took place? It is scary really. I don't go to that mall that much but what about security and witnesses?

20th Nov, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Murder Mall Trincity

According to TV6 the accused murder was caught thanks to a sketch by a local artist. The accused was to appear before a lineup today.

23rd Nov, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Murder Mall Trincity

How old is the accuser? I'm pretty sure it is a kid. Loss, children killing children and parents doesn't seem to be worried at all.

> TOPIC: Trincity Mall Murder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,