Gulf War Vet Executed

Gulf War Vet Executed - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2003 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Mar, 2003 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Gulf War Vet Executed

What a lame excuse. I wonder if the gas had an effect on him really?

Gulf War vet executed

A decorated Gulf War veteran who claimed his exposure to Iraqi nerve
gas caused him to rape and kill a female soldier was executed by
injection Tuesday at a federal prison.

https://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/03/18/gulf.war...n.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2003 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Executed Vet War Gulf

I doubt that the nerve gas caused it, but I wouln't so easily dismiss what his war time service caused. We send people to battle, they kill. To do this they at some level have to not view the enemy as human. Now, what they have done in their minds is justify that it is o.k. at times to kill. Then we send them back into society without any kind of counselling and expect them to be "normal" again.

Many Viet Nam vets had violence issues after returning from combat. This guy was violent to a degree before the war. I would imagine his combat service would only serve to increase that tendency.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

18th Dec, 2003 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Gulf War Vet Executed History & Civil Business Politics

I remember reading this story, I was very trouble by it because he not only raped the girl but also brutally killed her sad.gif I think the family of the victim need some justice and I don't think the gas caused him to do something so evil like that. But of course, he needed to make some kind of defense and he came up with it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Gulf War Vet Executed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,