Colin Luther Powell - Page 2 of 4

Colin Powell Got Snookered at CIA By Ray McGovern: - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2009 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

Colin Luther Powell AKA (Colin Powell) The new representative of the Black Man?
10th Mar, 2003 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell - Page 2

We don't have any spies in Iraq, thanks to that idiot, Bill Clinton.

Are you serious? I don't think so! How Powell did to show all those pictures of what he thinks are weapons of mass destruction? how they could recorded all those phone conversations without 'spies'? Listen, he took a great risk in show all those things because they were a proof that the USA have spies on Iraq. Now, don't tell me that all those things were obtained from Iraqis sources..

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Powell Luther Colin

Well, I don't pretend to have inside information, but I do know that all through the 90s our intelligence capabilities were virtually shut down by the sex maniac in the White House.

Most of the photos were satellite pictues.

10th Mar, 2003 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell History & Civil Business Politics

Well, I don't pretend to have inside information, but I do know that all through the 90s our intelligence capabilities were virtually shut down

Well, it's obvious to me that NOT anymore!. Actually when Power gave the presentation to the UN newspapers and radio stations were mentioning the same thing (that it was a risk that he took in order to make the presentation because he knew that it will show or prove that the USA used spies in order to obtain that information)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Page 2 Powell Luther Colin

I have to agree with stranger on the part about the intelligence being cut back.

Powell is a millitary man and he knows you don't want to show everything if he did more peole would die. I disagree with stranger that  there are not spies in Iraq.  How did powell know where to get the coordinates for the satelite. You don't really think that the U.S. has satelites  pointed at every one of  Iraq's factories. Powell is a good man none the less. He says what he hears nothing more nothing less.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell
A Friend

Powell Luther Colin

Vale,
You may be right. As I said, I don't pretend to have inside information.

There are Iraqui dissidents who have always been active, and we may have managed to make contacts along those lines.

And given the superior skills of our Rangers, there is no telling what we currently have on the ground, peeking through Saddam's bedroom window.

3rd Jan, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell

Quote from CNN.com

Powell says he's leaving politics

WASHINGTON (AP) -- As he prepares to end his tenure as secretary of state, Colin Powell is ruling out a run for political office.

Asked on the Sunday talk shows if he had any plans to seek elective office, Powell responded with a firm and quick, "No."

He said he has no immediate plans to write a book, either....

https://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/02/...e.ap/index.html

I must say that I respected Colin Powell very much. He proved himself as a general, and he did his part as Secretary of State, even if he was misled by the CIA. I believe he would have had the best chance of being the first US Black President, if he had decided to run in the future. I hope he keeps to his word and continues to serve the country even when he has retired from politics.

Colin Luther Powell
Colin Luther Powell (Hover)

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2005 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Colin Luther Powell - Page 2

Colin Powel is a fine role model for any race. Bill Cosby, Thomas Sowell and Condolessa Rice are all fine role models as well - regardless if you agree with all they have to say. To say that any of them are representatives for their race, well that is a fairly impossible task. It would be like looking for the white, hispanic or asian representative. A race is the result of all the people. Colin Powel is certainly a noteworthy person for his race, but not its icon. Not sure any race really has a icon that we can look at. Now Ideals or Beliefs can have icons or easily recognizable leaders.

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Colin Luther Powell Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Colin Powell Got Snookered at CIA
By Ray McGovern:

How was it, that Secretary Powell ended up citing a "sinister nexus between Iraq and the al-Qaeda terrorist network" to depict a relationship that did not exist? Fair labeling: Reading what follows may not make you quite as ill as reading the Department of Justice torture memos, but it may well sicken-and anger-you just the same. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Colin Luther Powell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,