Why migrate to Israel?

Why Migrate Israel - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Feb, 2003 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
7th Jan, 2003 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Why migrate to Israel?

I often wonder why the people in Israel don't just leave because of all the war and turmoil but then this...

https://www.isratv.com/index2.htm

July 9, 2002 - 400 new immigrants from the USA come to Israel.

This is the largest amount of U.S. olim ever to arrive on one plane. The group was subsidized by the now-famous Nefesh B'Nefesh organization, with the help of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, the Jewish Agency, the Israeli Government, AACI (Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel), and Tehilla.
The group is comprised mostly of young families and 75% of them have decided to live in Jerusalem or in Ramat Beit Shemesh.
IsraTV was there to find out what was their first impression.
(5mn)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2003 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Israel migrate Why

Well, actually I was reading online the newspaper from Argentina and hundreds of Argentinians jews went to live to Israel due to the economic situation that Argentina is going through. They said they don't care about the suicide boms going on there and all that, they are taking the chance for a 'better' life and the opportunities that the Israeli Government is offering them (university studies, etc). To me, is really amazing...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2003 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Why migrate to Israel?
A Friend

Why migrate to Israel? History & Civil Business Politics

hello ladys and gentelmen ill be ur consultant for this evning (and many more after it)
So.. Lets begin...

well i dont realy noticed the goverment situation now but back then we came because we wanted.. and no one called for us, or did some thing to help as free studies or free living..

and about the bombing... well i got a 50-50 chance that ill be blowed to pices when i take a bus frome tel-aviv to jerusalem.. as i got a 50-50 to get shot on the duty defending my country...

28th Jan, 2003 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Israel migrate Why

Kay - did you vote in the recent elections? Are you happy with the winner? DO you think this means Israel will move forward or backward?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2003 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Why migrate to Israel?
A Friend

Israel migrate Why

i hope forward but who knows..
shron is the strongest leader 4 now.. lets hope he can make the 4 years..

30th Jan, 2003 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Why migrate to Israel?

For those of you interested in getting the Israeli news in English from an Israeli newspaper then go to:
https://www.haaretz.com

Well now that Sharon has won, I guess it will be the same old same old... why do the Palestinians keep fighting back? It is obvious that if they blow up a bus that tanks are going to be rolling down their streets within a matter of hours - so why do it? Do you think Palestine is really accomplishing anything?

PM rebuffs Arafat's offer to meet immediately
and resume talks

A day after his election victory, Ariel Sharon on Wednesday rebuffed an offer by Palestinain Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat to meet immediately and resume peace talks - an indication that the Israeli prime minister will stick to his tough policies in his second term.

https://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/257602.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2003 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Why migrate Israel

[quote]Well now that Sharon has won, I guess it will be the same old same old... why do the Palestinians keep fighting back? It is obvious that if they blow up a bus that tanks are going to be rolling down their streets within a matter of hours - so why do it? Do you think Palestine is really accomplishing anything? [/quote]
You have to think that in the mind of the Palestinians they are just defending themselves from the Israelis. And the Israelis say they're defending themselves from the Palestinians....
I was very dissapointed to hear that Sharon won, because I don't see a change in the peace process with him on power...but I hope to be wrong. sad.gif Arafat needs to show his true colors too because it's obvious he doesn't want peace, the palestinians need a new leader (a good one!)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2003 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Why migrate to Israel?
A Friend

Why migrate Israel Politics Business Civil & History

I am always dumfounded when I hear instances of people moving from a peaceful place to a war torn country, especially if you look at the scriptures which indicate all the possibilities of Israel and surrounding nations being involved in the last great war.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why migrate to Israel?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,