Bully, Bullying, Bullies & The Bullied

Bully Bullying Bullies Bullied - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Aug, 2019 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
English 47% of 14 year olds
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2009 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

47% of 14-year-olds 'are bullied'

Research suggests nearly half of 14-year-olds in England have been bullied. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Bullied and Bullies Bullying Bully

How dangerous is bullying? New study says more so than physical abuse

Research has found that children who are bullied are more likely to develop social and mental health problems. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Bully, Bullying, Bullies & The Bullied UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Schoolboy 'whipped and stabbed'

A WOMAN has shared shocking photos of her son in his hospital bed after he was attacked by vicious school bullies. Ref. Source 6t.

Bully, Bullying, Bullies & The Bullied (Hover)

10th Apr, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Look at how terrible that is for the little boy. Imagine the fear of being bullied but also ending up in trouble. Many of the parents of these bullies don't think their child does anything wrong either.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My goodness this breaks my heart. Why do we do these things to each other? Why does Russia support a country like Syria using chemical weapons on people… because they have a bully as their leader. Why did we massacre the Native Americans when we could have found so many other ways to work with them… because we had a series of bullies for leaders. Why did Turks go into Greek villages and steal their male children to be raised as soldiers and taught to hate the very Greeks they originated from… because Sultan after Sultan were bullies.

There are thousands of examples of this through history. The weak idolize these bullies and then watch them as they gain power and influence. And that is a shame. It is a shame because there are so many more people who aren't bullies and they could simply band together and force bullies to stop. But they don't. And knowing humanity, I'm not sure they wouldn't then become bullies themselves when they realize they have power. It's much like the PC crowd, they are using the very bullying tactics they deride to squelch anyone who disagrees with them.

I hope we figure out how to get along with each other. I hope our empathy wins out over our desire to inflict our will upon others. If it doesn't, I can see a day when me and mine go to the mountains somewhere to live while society frays around us.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

‘Bullied’ teen died in front of classmates. A 14-year-old boy, who had reportedly been bullied, has died at a train station as other students watched on. Source 2n.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2019 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Bully Bullying Bullies & Bullied

The school reported that they have no records of the boy being bullied and I think that's the main problem, these incidents are not reported so the child is left to sort it out on his own. Very sad that this happened to such a lovely young man.

5th Aug, 2019 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Bully Bullying Bullies & Bullied Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

It is frightening to send my kids into these environments, and the internet makes gives them a ton more access to bullies. I don't think schools are doing enough though I know they are stretched for resources. But saying "Don't bully" isn't enough. Programs to build connections and understanding among kids is what is needed. Not saying that is easy! Tribalism runs deep.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bully, Bullying, Bullies & The Bullied

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,