Seepaz Introduction

Seepaz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th May, 2009 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidadian Education, Roots And Family Ties
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Seepaz Introduction
A Friend

Seepaz Introduction

Since leaving Trinidad about 25 years ago, I became so involved in taking care of my family in the United States and continuing my education that somehow I did not fully remained in touch with the connections of my life in Trinidad and Tobago. Although over the years I made a number of visits either for a very short vacation or to attend the funeral of some close relative of the wife or more sadly some one close to me. Perhaps the most disturbing visit to Trinidad was brought about by the sudden demise of my father Frank B Seepersad in 1988.
It seems like just yesterday the 3am call came to me in Queens, New York. Visits after that time in 1988 were lest joyful especially after driving by the TTUTA's office in Curepe, as pass I must since the inlaws lived just about half a mile away, north of the Eastern Main Road off Sellier Street.
But life goes on: three of my four kids have all gotten married and the wife and I are expecting the sixth grandchild after two girls (the eldest grand daughter being 10years old) and three grand sons (the youngest being 18months). My son age 26 years, unmarried (computers,gaming,servers and internet chat, that is his first love) is the "splitting image" of his grand father, the young Frank B Seepersad. Perhaps now in the early part of my 3rd 25 years or as I approach the same age at which my father attained before his departure, that there seems to be in me a stirring of memories and a feeling of unhappiness for the disconnect all these years since my father's demise. This may have been brought on by the last visit the wife and I made during 2009 News Years holiday. It was not the same Trinidad we knew and remembered. My wife and I were very uncomfortable and apprenhensive in moving around our old neighborhood. But we will be back after all we did "eat the casscadoora fish" as the legend did say.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Introduction Seepaz

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Seepaz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I deleted your repeat Post in the T&T Board, please don't do that as you already made an Introduction here. If you want to specifically join in related Topics find one you are interested and reply. Other than that you have not asked any questions so not sure what you are hoping to gain / share / etc. Maybe you can enlighten us a bit.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Seepaz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seepaz

I originally wanted to post this in the T&T board and get some feedback and comments especially from Trinidadians who may have relatives or friends that migrated to the United States. Comments as to how these individuals interact in terms of their memories of their education, their roots and family ties. For example in the eyes of native Trinidadians what would they see the reason for one to return even for a short stay. I still perhaps need to put some more thought into is. Perhaps a suggestion is in order. I am all new to this as I just stumbled over to the T&T board.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Seepaz

Maybe you can look at existing Threads and read through them and make your comments rather than start a new one: Source 4 you will find that 99% of the time we are already Discussing the Topic. Look through the Board, there are several pages. There is also the TTUTA and TT Crime Board. If you still need help feel free to reply here with your concerns.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Seepaz Introduction

User Seepaz, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a donation. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Seepaz Introduction

Wow, that was fast. Thanks for your donation. Also, if you are native to T&T then congratulations on being the FIRST to make a monetary contribution to the Community. Now, will you like that credit applied to a Premium Membership or were you simply just making a donation?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Seepaz Introduction
A Friend

Seepaz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Can I be upgraded to Premium Membership?. It will take me a while to learn the process and system. I am all new to all this. Thank you.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seepaz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,