Australia Child Abuse - Page 3 of 4

'He was obsessed with me'. - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Australia Australia Paedophiles
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Child Abuse - Page 3

Toddler dies after alleged assault

A TODDLER who was carried lifeless from a granny flat after a man allegedly bashed her has died in hospital overnight. Ref. Source 4z.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2016 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse
A Friend

Abuse Child Australia

I've always found it difficult to comprehend such actions. To act with violence towards a helpless innocent…

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse History & Civil Business Politics

'He was so little, it was awful'

EMERGENCY workers have described the moment they today found the body of a boy, 5, in the Murray River after his mother allegedly drowned him. Ref. Www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/missing-murray-river-boy-mum-charged-with-attempted-murder-search-for-son-resumes/news-story/9ac04fddced6cdb3e1b01404b6308f97.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse
A Friend

Page 3 Abuse Child Australia

That is sad that he was drowned by his own mother. There are so many people who would love to raise a child and can not. Then you have people like this who kill thier own children. I will never understand how a parent can do that to their own flesh and blood.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Abuse Child Australia

The disturbing crime plaguing Australia. THE number of children sexually abusing other children is rising, and there are some clear reasons why. Source 2z.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse

'My stepdad introduced me to a child sex ring'. WHEN a child sex trafficking ring saw this photo of Jerome, they decided they had to have him. Source 3n.

5th Nov, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse - Page 3

There is an epidemic among the caregivers / parents in Australia. They need to solve this fast and they should ALREADY have a public sex offenders registry just like we have here in America.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Australia Child Abuse Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

'He was obsessed with me'. ABUSE survivor Muller wanted to tell his story, but in doing so he "Lost everything". This is his story, one remarkably similar to so many others. Source 6p.

+  1 2 3 4 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Australia Child Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,