Serial Rapist Stalks Men

Serial Rapist Stalks Men - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jan, 2007 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2006 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Serial Rapist Stalks Men

FEAR GRIPS TOWN AS SERIAL RAPIST STALKS MEN

A rapist who has struck at least five times since April in and around Baytown has not only spread fear in this working-class community but also piqued the interest of those who study the criminal mind.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/26/male.rape.ap/index.html

28th Dec, 2006 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Men Stalks Rapist Serial

The U.S. Justice Department says one in 33 men in the United States has been a victim of a rape or attempted rape, compared with one in six women. Experts say men are far less likely to report a rape to authorities, because they fear being perceived as weak or see the attack as an assault on their masculinity.

One in 33? That seems like a lot! I had no idea that male-on-male rape was that prevalent, and especially when they say men are less likely to report rape. That means there must be more.

Male or female, rape is a horrible, violent, and degrading crime. I can't imagine.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

8th Jan, 2007 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Serial Rapist Stalks Men History & Civil Business Politics

Such a stalker must be the victim of something in his childhood to focus on men. If this were gang related I could see how a man would be helpless, but one person? As is covered in another Thread I would have to wonder how a man could rape another man unless the man lacked the kind of testosterone necessary to counter attack. His methods would have to involve knocking the person out or drugging them. Are they gay and willingly trying to know the killer beforehand? I have not studied the cases, but these questions come to mind. In other words I doubt his victims are / were football players, but who knows.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Serial Rapist Stalks Men

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,