Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal - Page 2 of 2

No offense but I'm seeing this totally - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th May, 2013 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2008
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal
A Friend

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal - Page 2

Sounds like a very poor promotional stunt. Granted her name got out there but was it a good name or a bad name for herself now.

24th Nov, 2009 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Scandal Tape Sex Ayoung-Chee Anya

Well isn't that how Paris Hilton basically shot through the roof of popularity. Sick word we live in, you have to basically make a sex tape to be notarized.

11th Jun, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Why is everyone creating these kinds of tapes? What do they get out of it really? Maybe they do it on purpose for exposure.

29th Oct, 2011 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scandal Tape Sex Ayoung-Chee Anya

Congratulations to Anya Ayoung-Chee in winning the ninth season of Project Runway for fashion design. Its nice to see Trinis representing our country and winning.

1st May, 2013 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Scandal Tape Sex Ayoung-Chee Anya

Anya Ayoung-Chee used this to get popular and she did now is she happy? She knows she has the curves and she isn't afraid.

1st May, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal

I'm not the kind of person the jump to conclusions just because the error on the part of the boyfriend seems so stupid that an alternate theory or conspiracy theory is needed. I believe unless proven otherwise, it was just a stupid oversight of the boyfriend.

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 1st May, 2013 - 10:29pm

2nd May, 2013 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal - Page 2

What is the current status of her and the boyfriend? By the way what kind of relationship is that with the three some? I wouldn't want any man that encouraged that, I would know I was just being used!

4th May, 2013 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

No offense but I'm seeing this totally from a marketing/modeling perspective. Why people find Anya good looking? For me she is normal, nothing that could possibly mean model material and after that tape, no way.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Anya Ayoung-Chee Sex Tape Scandal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,