Obedience To God Or Obedience To Orders?

Obedience God Obedience Orders - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obedience to God or Obedience to Orders?
By Jacob G. Hornberger

What if the U.S. Government is the aggressor, not the defender, in a particular war? What if the president orders soldiers to kill people who have done nothing against the United States? What if the U.S. Government itself starts a war against a much weaker nation? Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Orders Obedience God Obedience

As a soldier you have to obey all orders that are passed down by superiors unless they are asking you to do something illegal. The US as an aggressor and attacking or invading another natation is not reason enough to not fight. IF you follow orders you can always pray and ask forgiveness from God.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Obedience To God Or Obedience To Orders? Beliefs Religious General

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 20-Nov 09, 2:44 PM)
IF you follow orders you can always pray and ask forgiveness from God.

I don't like how that sounds. I mean it reminds of Nazi Germany and all those soldiers who killed so many people and think they weren't accountable because they were just following orders. I think you have the free will to choose and if your superiors are asking you to do something you find objectionable then don't do it.

> TOPIC: Obedience To God Or Obedience To Orders?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,