The Anti-christ Has Made Himself Known.

The Anti-christ Known - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 21st Jan, 2010 - 2:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2006 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was surfing the internet when I discovered this guy. His name is Maitreya, and he believes himself to be the promised Messiah. He declares himself to be another Christ.

Here's the link: https://www.shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

When I read this the spirit just cried out loud. Let me hear your thoughts on this guy.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2006 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Known Made Anti-christ The

Zelph, this guy came on this site already. Look for words like 'The Teacher' or 'Teacher of Righteousness'.

* Moved to General Religion Board *

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Anti-christ Has Made Himself Known. Beliefs Religious General

Oh great, its crazy Andrew Frew. This guy is nutz Zelph, and he doesn't claim to be Christ by the Bible, but by the Dead Sea Scrolls. He doesn't even know the DSS because if he did, he would know they say nothing about Christ, or a Savior at all. They are early Jewish laws for the Essenes, and have nothing to do with christianity. This guy isn't sane enough to be taken seriously as an anti-christ. But why not, thousands of people have claimed to be messiah or christ, starting before Jesus himself made the claim.

20th Jan, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

I've been watching this for a little while now. It is something to be aware of. I'm interested in other peoples thoughts. Please view the links below (in order) and comment.

HAARP at work
Source 8
HAARP
Source 8
30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China
Source 7
HAARP Technology
Source 5
PROJECT BLUE BEAM of NASA
Source 1

From the 2012 poleshift web site:

international QUOTE
I am writing this essay to warn the world about what is about to occur in 2010.
The world apostasy known in Christian circles as the "advent of the Antichrist" is beginning. People who learn the truth must discreetly warn others that Maitreya will attempt to "pose as the return of Christ" on a world scale and the greatest spiritual deception in the history of the world will commence if unsuspecting souls accept him as a messiah. Maitreya is the final false Christ spoken of in the Book of Revelations. Christians around the world are being warned inwardly about who and what Maitreya is. Now is the time to network with other Christians and persons of faith to share what we know. - CKH

Source 2

From MAITREYAs' web site- share international:
international QUOTE
MAITREYA appears, 'out of the blue', to people everywhere -- always in a form that inspires recognition. In this way he seeks to prepare us for his public emergence, and to communicate his teachings and priorities for a just world. His first such appearance was on 11 June 1988, in Nairobi, Kenya to 6,000 people who saw him as Jesus Christ
international QUOTE
...but if ye are prepared ye shall not fear. (D&C 38:30)

MARK1616

20th Jan, 2010 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Without looking at all those links, what about this guy should we be aware of that he has not already ranted here about?

21st Jan, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Sounds very close to being a newly created urban legend with a religious twist - I've been seeing a number of "insta-legends" in the past few days on another site I mod, of people trying to establish some sort of long and documented history for things that are clearly brand new shameless fabrications.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2010 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

The Anti-christ Made Known.

JB,
Well ,I guess I missed all the rants. I usually don't venture out of the LDS world.
This guy may not be "the one" that some think, but I think it's good to be aware of the false prophets popping up here and there. I've seen some people here, making comments that are right in line with the deception he wants to pull off. For example, some have said that it doesn't matter what name you call your god, they are probably all the same god. I think these people are prime targets for this kind of deception, and they should be aware. I'm one of those guys, who thinks that all is not well, and that we've let secret combinations get above us. Mostly due to personal revelation. With the recent earthquake in Haiti, I've been reawakened to our awful situation. Again, I wasn't aware that this had already been talked about.

jpatt,
Thats one reason I brought this back up, I was wondering how most people perceived this. An urban legend is a good possibility.
MAR1616

Reconcile Edited: Mark1616 on 21st Jan, 2010 - 2:22am

21st Jan, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

The Anti-christ Made Known. General Religious Beliefs

international QUOTE (Mark1616)
Well ,I guess I missed all the rants. I usually don't venture out of the LDS world.

Well, this isn't the LDS section, although we do get some there too if you look well enough.

We had many join this site, they / him / her goes by 'The Teacher', 'Teacher of Righteousness' and other illustrious names, for instance: Source 8 They often want to bypass our rules to force their message (similar to what GreatestIam does) and end up deleted. The thing is they re-join and re-join again and again - they are so zealous to broadcast their version of 'truth' and they are willing to invest time at this site.

Rather off topic, but...
You will actually find more interesting stuff in th LDS Mature section, but you seem rather shy there. Look up 2010 in that Board.

> TOPIC: The Anti-christ Has Made Himself Known.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,