Grey's Anatomy

Grey' S Anatomy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Grey's Anatomy
TV Series
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy

What is your review for the TV series: "Grey's Anatomy"?

Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy
A Friend

Anatomy Greys

I know my wife likes watching this show. I have tried to watch it but just can not get into it. I guess it reminds me of House and ER.

21st Nov, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I started watching the first series and enjoyed it but then other things started getting in the way and I would miss an episode here and there. Finally I just stop watching Grey's Anatomy because I couldn't keep up with all the drama.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy
A Friend

Anatomy Greys

You do know that you can rent the seasons at a local video rental store? This way you can catch up with any seasons or episodes that you missed. IF it is the current season you can also go on line and watch the episodes.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2010 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Anatomy Greys

Greys Anatomy Season 6 Episode 15 - Callie, Bailey and Richard present pivotal surgical cases from their pasts when Derek restores the hospital lecture series.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy

Greys Anatomy Season 6 Episode 17 - A patient arrives at the hospital in need of a complex surgical procedure, and Richard is furious when Derek chooses Owen to do it over him. Meanwhile, Bailey nervously prepares for another date with Ben.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 18 - When Teddy's patient seeks to end treatment and her life, she turns to Hunt for help. The situation triggers Hunt's memories of his life at war and his past relationship with Teddy. Meanwhile, Callie and Arizona have a difference in opinion on what their future holds, and Richard tries to adjust to his role as a surgeon.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Grey's Anatomy Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Greys Anatomy Season 6 Episode 19 - When Alex's brother shows up at the hospital with a hernia, Alex must get Bailey's approval for pro-bono surgery; parts of Alex's past are revealed to his friends and colleagues.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Grey's Anatomy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,