The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2010 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

TV Series
Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory

What is your review for the TV series: "The Big Bang Theory"?

The Big Bang Theory
The Big Bang Theory (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

The Big Bang Theory
A Friend

Theory Bang Big The

I have watched this show a few times and I get a nice kick out of it every time. I enjoy the show and watching it allows me to stop thinking for a bit of time.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

The Big Bang Theory Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Episode 16 - An appearance in traffic court jeopardizes Sheldon's chance to meet Stan Lee.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Theory Bang Big The

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Episode 17 - The discovery of a prop ring from The Lord of the Rings movies puts a strain on the guys" friendship.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2010 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Theory Bang Big The

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Episode 18 - Sheldon's search for the answer to a physics problem leads him to work at the Cheesecake Factory with Penny.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 Episode 19 - Sheldon gets to square off on the bowling alley against nemesis Wil Wheaton, while Leonard and Penny have their own fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

The Big Bang Theory

I'm not much on most network TV, but Big Bang Theory is one I really enjoy. It is intelligent, timely and relevant (to me or at least my interests, if not age), and culture-savvy, and although unlikely, the actors and characters works, in spite of themselves. I guess it's probably because I identify with it, the nerdiness, sci-fi, etc., otherwise it would probably be just another mediocre sitcom that slightly stand out from the rest, like Two and a Half Men, etc. But it DOES have that edge in its theme and I think that's what gives it its potency, in popularity.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Big Bang Theory
A Friend

The Big Bang Theory Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I need to watch it again I missed the last three weeks. Now I feel out of touch with it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: The Big Bang Theory

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,