Hair Styling Tips - Page 2 of 3

Does anyone know the latest on haircuts/hairstyles - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Feb, 2007 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips
A Friend

Hair Styling Tips - Page 2

Hair Care Tips:

Want beautiful-looking hair? Whether your tresses are long and curly or short and straight, keeping your hair healthy and shiny is not as difficult as you might think. Although your hair care regime will depend largely on your hair type, there are some general tips everyone can follow for a healthy, shiny mane.

Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends (short hair should be cut every 6 weeks, long hair every 8 to 12 weeks).
Use real bristle brushes. Throw away combs with missing teeth.
Go easy on relaxers, perms, and colors. When done in excess, these processes can cause dry brittle ends.
Always use conditioner in hair longer than 4 inches.
Choose hair care products that match your hair type.

https://health.yahoo.com/centers/skin_and_b...beauty/302.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips
A Friend

Tips Styling Hair

I have curly hair right now, and i love it!  It naturally curls because of the moisture in the air.  My husband loves it too so thats another bonus.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips
A Friend

Hair Styling Tips Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Nat5723 said:

I have curly hair right now, and I love it!

I think I'm the only one in my family that didn't get the natural curls. sad.gif I've tried perms, but they don't hold well in my hair either. I will see if I can find some tips about styling curly hair for you

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips
A Friend

Page 2 Tips Styling Hair

How about for black hair, what kind of tips/hairstyles can anyone suggest? If you know of any links, please let me know!

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips
A Friend

Tips Styling Hair

What can I do to remove dandruff from my hair and what type of shampoo / conditioner / clean rinse and cream can be used?

5th Aug, 2004 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips

Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner works well with dandruff. A while back I started seeing dandruff and decided to use it and halfway through the bottle my dandruff problem went away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips - Page 2

Grouptt, having seen what you need in person I can tell that you need to ensure you wash your hair each day with a medicated dandruff shampoo. Ensure that you rinse well and then follow-up with a hair food grease or oil.

6th Feb, 2007 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Hair Styling Tips Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Does anyone know the latest on haircuts/hairstyles for 2007? I want to keep the length of my long hair but want something different, I was thinking in long layers like this one:

https://www.fabhairman.co.uk/fab/angelica.htm

What do you all think? Any other ideas?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hair Styling Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,