Is This A Pro Trinidad Forum?

Is Pro Trinidad Forum - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Nov, 2009 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Moved from another Thread where the original Poster often took Topics off into his own antics. Some Trinis feel that everything said about Trinidad and Tobago must be positive and they wish to remain blind or in denial about reality. Often the biggest of these are those NOT even in the country - go figure.
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would engage proper due dilligence if I am seeking information on making on making any move to Trinidad.

While I believe the posters on this forum are giving you their best advice, but this forum from what I can tell so far in not a pro-Trinidad forum. You can clearly tell by the 99.99% of threads are negative about Trinidad. So you would be doing yourself a dis-service if you rely soley on this forum.

There are loads of information out there in the cyber-world where you may perhaps get a more objective view of Trinidad where it will afford you to make a sound decision.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Trinidad Pro This Is

Name: Avani

Comments: ruffcutt you don't want a pro- forum or negative- forum on trinidad, this is not a UNC or PNM dispute. Everything I spoke about is from my experience but the poster can go and look for more info but don't look for positives to overcome your negatives be open minded as soon as you make a decision, you will cloud all your further judgments.

To the original thread poster.
1)5th in the world in Crime Statistics
2)Just behind Columbia in terms of kidnapping?
3)One of the higest vehicle accidents per capita in the world
4)Two dominant parties and the majority vote only on race... How far do you expect to go?
5)I believe the highest rate of HIV in the caribbean.
And absolute failed health care system, last year for the dengue break out, people were lying on the ground in hospitals as they wait for doctors.

Last month my dad and I were told of story of agirl who was 16 years old, raped and had to wait 4 hours to see the doctor, while the police complained.
I could tell you much stories of rape in the east west corridor, as some of our closes family friends are doctors, its not easy.
You want to get an idea how bad rape is get in contact with the Rape crisis Society of Trinidad and Tobago am not making any of this up, people wish to live in their bubble fine.

Think of this

My friend, I gave you a detail my family life here and I am born here, I know directors of some of our top companies that have left the country, I know ALOT of people who have sent their children to university in Canada and have asked them to look for jobs up there.

Last week a guy from Ireland spoke at a conference, he said crime Trinidad is not a problem its a crisis, go figure.
Don't come here looking for Diamonds.

25th Nov, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Is This A Pro Trinidad Forum? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

international QUOTE (ruffcutt @ 25-Nov 09, 1:50 PM)
but this forum from what I can tell so far in not a pro-Trinidad forum.

This is silly. Why should it be? spock.gif

I find that a lot of people just want to pretend nothing is wrong with the country...FINE but don't try to force others to feel the same way you do. In this case, ruffcutt joined for "entertainment" purposes as stated by him, he was never serious about discussing the real issues that affect the country. On top of that he goes to another thread and asks what more can people want than rum and fete? He can't be serious!

All the issues discussed on this forum are real, if you cannot debate without getting all sensitive and emotional about it then maybe this place is not for you.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
I find that a lot of people just want to pretend nothing is wrong with the country...FINE but don't try to force others to feel the same way you do.

I don't anyone is saying that there nothing wrong with the country. It was just another point of view.

Are you planning on leaving too?

25th Nov, 2009 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (delta81)
I don't anyone is saying...

How is anyone going to understand what YOU (aka Ruffcutt joining again as delta81 after being deleted) is saying if you do not write properly. You are so anxious to state what this Forum is or is not that you don't even take the time to write properly. You were definitely an attribute to your name "ruff". Besides the above I just quoted "I don't anyone" look at your Intro as an example:

international QUOTE
I am a Trinidad who loves my country.

So you are a Trinidad huh? No wonder you think that serious Discussion is just "entertainment" and you do not have a clue about the Community you are in. Before you Post in any Thread again you better look over your Intro Thread as Ruffcutt: Source 9 and your current one here as delta81 and get yourself straight: Source 7 and get our Constructive Posting Policy down if you want to remain here and actually participate with some substance.

> TOPIC: Is This A Pro Trinidad Forum?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,