Jericho Project Trinidad

Jericho Project Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Oct, 2012 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Jericho Project Trinidad

Jericho Project

What are your thoughts about the "Jericho Project" in Trinidad?

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2011 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Project Jericho

It is certainly a good thing and Trinidad needs more projects like this to help those who are really in need. Francis Fashion stepped up to the plate by giving away clothes and shoes so far. Other local celebrities have also lent their support to encourage others to donate.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Jericho Project Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Howard

Comments: I'm keeping an eye on them.

Groups like these make me uneasy for some reason. They are a little too... Flashy.

I hope they actually have the orphans they're proposing to help at heart, and it's not just a big meet and greet.

3rd Mar, 2011 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Project Jericho

Howard, I think you have a point. Often times, we see many of these groups that really is all about show however the Jericho Project has been around for a while now but yes is good to keep an eye open.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2012 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Project Jericho

Name: Liza

Comments: This group seems to be very serious and willing to assist in making some change in our society. I would love to be apart of this group as they seem focused on our children and getting what is right for them. Putting a hand in stopping the evils that has taken over our society's children.

> TOPIC: Jericho Project Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,