Greying Hair - Page 3 of 3

I associate gray hair with life experience. - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jul, 2021 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
To dye or not to dye - Graying - Gray - Grey
Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Greying Hair - Page 3

Gray hair linked to immune system activity and viral infection. A new study on mice offers insights into why some people's hair may turn gray in response to a serious illness or chronic stress. Researchers have discovered a connection between the genes that contribute to hair color and the genes that notify our bodies of a pathogenic infection. Source 2n.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Hair Greying

I don't have any noticeable graying hair, yet, but I don't mind it at all. My husband has a decent amount in his beard, and I love it! It makes me think of wisdom and experience.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2021 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Greying Hair Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Women 'risk' grey hair to feel authentic. Many women 'risk' allowing natural grey hair to show in order to feel authentic, a new study shows. Source 3o.

25th Apr, 2021 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hair Greying

When that time comes around I don't think I will be letting grey's show at the start. I would have to be full of wrinkles before that happens.

30th Jul, 2021 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Hair Greying

Recent studies have come out that premature greying may be related to stress. However, there will come a time when "Embracing the silver" would be the most natural thing to do without appearing to be in denial.

30th Jul, 2021 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Greying Hair

I associate gray hair with life experience. I can't wait for gray hairs! My husband has them sprinkled in his beard and it's so attractive to me!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Greying Hair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,