Beauty - Hairy Chest - Page 3 of 4

I am so glad this is no longer a style of - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Beauty,Hairy Chest Hair on your chest
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty - Hairy Chest - Page 3

I like a man that has a hairy chest, arms, legs, etc. Even facial hair. As long as he is clean and keeps his beard, mustache and hair on his head trimmed & neat, MMMmmmm I like it, I like it a LOT!

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2004 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Chest Hairy Beauty

I must be a "throw back", because I don't really like the "new" wave of hairless men. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy about back hair and really really thick, dark body hair. A completely hairless man is just not as manly. I couldn't possibly date a man who waxed/shaved/plucked all of his body hair. Creepy. So many men are shaving their heads now, too, and I think that's very weird.

If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be a sign of coming of age?

Roz

2nd Mar, 2004 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Are guys going to have start shaving everything?

Joe, I don't feel sorry for you having to shave, women shave it all - legs, arms, wax the upper lip if needed, pluck the eyebrows - welcome to our world.

Now, I like the looks of a clean, hair free chest, BUT I prefer the feel of a hairy chest. smile.gif

Hairy legs and back are yuck!!!!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 2nd Mar, 2004 - 9:28pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2004 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Page 3 Chest Hairy Beauty

I don't like men with hair ontheir chest is a turn on. I think the ahir should be shaved off.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Chest Hairy Beauty

Personally for me... I find a hairy chest very unattractive, but i mean a hair chest. A chest where you see it coming out of the top of a tank top or unbuttoned shirt. A little hair is okay..... . I do not see how a hairy chest can symbolize manhood, but then again that was long ago. That to me is the wrong thing to judge, it is the way the man in the inside not on the outside!

15th Mar, 2007 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest

A man's ok with some chest hair, but when there's masses of hair, I find it a real turn off! (but that's just my opinion)
I suppose that they're not going to win though, because if you are naturally very hairy chested and you go and have it all waxed off, there are going to be many women out there who complain that the man isn't manly enough! laugh.gif
I guess it's a case of personal preference.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Beauty Hairy Chest - Page 3

Name: Lisa

Comments: A hairy chest is so yesterday. I have to shave and I like a man that does the same.

13th Dec, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Beauty Hairy Chest Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I am so glad this is no longer a style of a man's manliness. Hair on your chest is awful and I hope most men at least keep it short if not shave it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Beauty - Hairy Chest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,