Beauty - Hairy Chest - Page 2 of 4

Although many of the ladies in this thread - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Feb, 2004 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Beauty,Hairy Chest Hair on your chest
28th Oct, 2003 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest - Page 2

Ever notice that bodybuilders and muscle-up types do not have any hair? It is because they shave it all off. Could you imagine seeing them that big and hairy too? They would look like the apes in the zoo.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Chest Hairy Beauty

Ever notice that bodybuilders and muscle-up types do not have any hair?

Yes, they do shave all the hair off. I remember seeing an interview with a wrestler on tv once and he said that he uses a razor where he can't use wax.

Could you imagine seeing them that big and hairy too?

Not being mean, but I would run for hills screaming to call the zoo keepers wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty - Hairy Chest Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The reason they have to shave is because when they powerlift and stuff the bar rips the hair off when they lift up onto the leg part.   I had a friend who was a weightlifter, he had to wax his legs for it.  I've had many friends who wax, they are all guys, its weird.  I did it once and it hurt like crazy!   They do it all the time though, they hate the feeling of hairy legs becuase when they are trying to sleep it itches them...lol

6th Nov, 2003 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Chest Hairy Beauty

[quote]I did it once and it hurt like crazy! [/quote]
:spock: I hope it was because you were lifting heavy weights.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Chest Hairy Beauty

[quote]:spock: I hope it was because you were lifting heavy weights.[/quote]

Haha, nope.  I lost a stupid race.  There were seven of us in a race, the winner didn't have to get one part of their leg waxed.  It grew back though so it was all good.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty - Hairy Chest

I don't like guys with hairy chests.  My Husband is a weight lifter so he shaves his chest.  Its so nice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty Hairy Chest - Page 2

Hairy Chests are horrible even more so are hairy backs. And there are so many options.... Shaving, trimming, hair removing creams, gels, waxing… and the list goes on. Now don't over do and go completely bald… Oh yeah hairy armpit..don't work. Fellas, don't come around us in sleeveless if you look like you have Bob Marley in a headlock. It's not a turn on and we won't think of you as "Macho" we'll think of you as "Hairy" and that's all *laugh*.

19th Feb, 2004 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Beauty Hairy Chest Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Although many of the ladies in this thread seem to oppose having hair on the chest I still see movies where hairy chested men are still seen as 'sex' objects. So does that mean it is still attractive or is it something from the 1970s?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Beauty - Hairy Chest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,