Which Race Looks The Best?

Which Race Best - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Dec, 2009 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Name: James

Comments: I have to agree that Scandinavian men and women for that matter are probably the most beautiful people I've seen in my travels. The bone structure, skeletal structure coupled with gorgeous skin texture are the best. Latino cultures have gorgeous hair and skin but have gawky, ill-shaped frames--narrow shoulders, tank shaped torsos and stick-like limbs as do the African people who sometimes have nice upper bodies but have the stick-like legs and arm, then there's the hair.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best The Race Which

I do not believe that any race is the better looking than any other. I think all races have their own characteristics that set them apart from the others.

28th Nov, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Which Race Looks The Best? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Beauty is in like the person saying what is beautiful. Some people like whites some people like blacks or whatever to each their own I don't think any one race looks the best but I'm partial to how Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey looks, they're both Hispanic?

30th Nov, 2009 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Best The Race Which

Are you serious with that question? Its obvious that Latins look the best but of course I'm biased wink.gif.

1st Dec, 2009 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Best The Race Which

How, I wonder, can one find a way to separate one's objective aesthetic of appreciation for beauty, from their more human sensibilities, such as certain races or even similar-looking people being more or less attractive, depending on what major influences you've had in your life, including media, peers, celebrities and personal experiences that might leave an impression?

While I definitely agree with KNtoran all races have their unique characteristics that make up this world, I do think people tend to develop a ... Maybe not quite an actual preference, in a lot of cases, at least until you recognize it, but more with some races or people, we tend to have exaggerated appreciation for their qualities and attractiveness, moreso than for dissimilar others. I think that, besides our very base natural aesthetic appreciation to begin with, the rest is either experiential or learned responses, or, as I consider another approach, not even always solely an explicit beauty, but perhaps a combination or even underlying feature or element of a person/race's psychology, culture or reputation itself, which might influence someone's "tastes".

All of the above is a roundabout way to say (with consideration) I can't deny finding Asians somewhat more... Attractive is the right word but there is an abstract accompanying and perhaps defining aspect; visibly foreign/exotic, progressive, Western-like but not actually Western culture, with some strange twists, contrasted with the traditional native cultures, psychology and reputations. I'm speaking foremost about women, being straight, but I admit I have similar observations or am intrigued by the same thing, in Asian guys too - there seems to be something *extra* or unusual that colors my perceptions more favorably to Asians, presumably primarily visibly/physically, that I may experience in some other "second favorites" but not as much as here. I find this a little strange as I don't know any Asians, haven't been around any, never saw all that much on them besides martial arts flicks while growing up - so was the lack of exposure responsible, or my overexposure to the cheesy movies, or am I reading too much into things? Hard to say.

14th Dec, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

I might be a bit biased but I just love natural blonds. Yeah, I know blond isn't a race but I guess most blonds come from like northern Europe I guess? I just like the way they look. I mean like there are really good looking people in all races but that's my personal choice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2009 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Which Race The Best

international QUOTE (play by post @ 27-Nov 09, 9:40 PM)
Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey looks, they're both Hispanic?

Jennifer is Hispanic but Mariah is Biracial (White and African American). Her mother is Irish and her father is Afro-Latin.

In my view, there are beautiful people in ALL races.

> TOPIC: Which Race Looks The Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,