Oliron Introduction - Page 2 of 20

Your last post (Which Race Looks The Best?) - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Nov, 2009 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

Architect's Award 2010
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Oliron Introduction - Page 2

Oliron please slow down, take a deep breath and read carefully. I gave you only ONE link to the Thread about creating your AD&D Character. That Thread clearly outlines what is necessary. You should have seen something like this:

international QUOTE
Here is the run down to play AD&D Play by Post:

1. First join our International Community, please note our rules. Joining and participating is FREE!

2. When you login for the first time you will need to make a simple Introduction after you validate your Email

3. Proceed to Create Your AD&D Character using the generator or your own dice rolls

4. Post your character here for approval by the Dungeon Master, once approved you start participating - that's it!

5. If you need stats for AD&D Characters, Equipment, Spells and Monsters then check here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction Oliron

I realize this isn't the correct place to post this information, I apologize. I have posted the character on the character acceptance forum as well.
[..]
I think the AC generator may be off, I did not receive a bonus for Dex and armor.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Please do not duplicate Posts and keep RPG stuff to relevant Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Oliron Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

If you want to ask questions or make comments about the AD&D system you ask here: Source 7 if you have general questions about the Community then you ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 2 Introduction Oliron

Cool. Nice to have more players joining us. I'll look out for your character in the party discussion.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Oliron

Oliron it is easy to add your character in the group that is playing. You were in the forest looking for Orcs when you come upon a orc that is shooting arrows at a small party. Jump right in in the party thread. The party leader Jpatt will add you to the party and tell me the DM what all your doing in the party leader thread. From there I update the game in the game thread.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2009 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Oliron Introduction

Welcome, and just take it one step at a time, just take a little time to familiarize yourself with things and places, there's no time-limit obligation - I was a bit unsure when I got here too, but in short time I finally got a pretty good handle on how things worked; it IS a very large community with a ton of categories and topics, but you just concentrate on one bit at a time like JB said, don't be overwhelmed by everything else. I'm in a 3.5 game that KNtoran is running too, it's staying active, so stick around. =)

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Introduction - Page 2

Your last post (AD&D Game Thread) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

9. Be observant of where you Post. Only the Game Master should Post in this Thread. In addition to which when you do Post do not use teeny bopper scribbles like this: ">.<"

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Oliron Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Your last post (Which Race Looks The Best?) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Oliron Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,