Did Jesus Meet Druids At Glastonbury?

Did Jesus Meet Druids Glastonbury - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 10th May, 2010 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2009 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Did Jesus headline Glastonbury?

Jesus Christ may have visited an English town now renowned for a raucous modern-day music festival to meet ancient druids, a new film argues. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glastonbury Druids Meet Jesus Did

That is a question that has puzzled people for quite a long time now, with so many pieces to it, and I'm sure will for a long time to come.

Did a young Jesus travel with his step-father (who was a tin merchant, not carpenter) to the tin mines in Britain and encounter Druids at Ynys Glas (Ynys=isle, Glas=blue, or glass...so we have "The Isle of Glass", as the area around the Tor used to be surronded by a shallow inland sea)?

Did Joseph hide the Grail in the Chalice Well?

How did that medeterainian thorn bush that blooms in the dead of winter really get planetd on the Tor?

Did Joseph really have the first Christian church on the Tor with permission from the Druids?

I don't think that there's enough evidence to fully support these theories, but I'm certainly not against the thought.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Did Jesus Meet Druids At Glastonbury? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Haman

Comments: I think the modern historian just wants to add the Jesus element in to give the Celtic druids more notoriety. Even if Jesus were to have met them he would have likely rebuked their practices.

> TOPIC: Did Jesus Meet Druids At Glastonbury?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,