The Weirdest in the Industry

The Weirdest Industry - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Oct, 2008 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Who said there is normalcy in fashion?
2nd Oct, 2002 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

You meet very strange people in the fashion industry, I find certain professions a bit more on the eccentric side than others... what do you think?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2002 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Industry the Weirdest The

I wouldn't want any of those weirdos doing anything with my daughter! I tell ya I would lasso em' by the neck and let em' hang!

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2003 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Weirdest in the Industry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I voted for 'Model related business owners' because usually when I read about some scam or pervert using a model it is the business owner or partner of some setup.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2003 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am a: Model

I voted for "model-related business owners" as well, and for the same reason. You wouldn't believe the emails I got when I was first starting out...evidentally I was perceived to be a bit more naive than I actually am. :nope:

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2003 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree with model and manda.  I too voted for 'model-related business owners' and from what I've read, some people really pray on the ones who would do almost anything to get themselves or their children into modeling.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2008 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah there are definitely sharks out there. I always tell the models I work with "If someone wants to see you naked or suggests something that makes you uneasy, walk away".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Weirdest the Industry

I do agree that we have to really look out for our fellow 'fashion friends'. You never know who you may come across. But there is no other industry for me regardless.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Oh, so you are a spammer eh?

> TOPIC: The Weirdest in the Industry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,