Your Worst Model Experience - Page 2 of 2

RPGmistress are you more on the plus size? - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jan, 2009 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Something are better forgotten after you share them here.
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2004 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Worst Model Experience
A Friend

Your Worst Model Experience - Page 2

user posted image
I am a model's mom, and have taken my teen to almost 30 shoots in the past 8 months. Luckily, (knocking on wooe), all experiences have been good to fantastic!!!

The problem we are running in to: not getting the pictures from the photographers!!! I am waiting for one CD from January, two from Feb, two from March & one from April, heck, my kid doesn't look like she did back in Jan, what good will the pics be, if & when we get them.

Why do photographers waste our time?? and yes, there is considerable time invested in each shoot, plus MUA and Stylist at times, and the shopping you do before a shoot, for fresh outfits!!!!

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2004 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Experience Model Worst Your

The problem we are running in to: not getting the pictures from the photographers!!!

I can understand that... you see it is free so they think that your time is worth nothing! I meat people like that everyday! It is so important to get things in writing when you these kinds of things and then hold them to it.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2005 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your Worst Model Experience Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm 19 now but when I started I was 16 and unfortunately I let my self get pushed around and talked into going places and meeting people I really shouldn't have. I fell for the old "I can really make things happen for you" line. She was a friend of a friend in the industry so I went along with what she told me and after a few months I found I was not going anywhere, and all she was interested in was me joining her and her husband in bed. Although I was never forced into anything, I still feel that she was way in the wrong for manipulating a 16yr old into intimacy with her and her husband. With nothing happening with my career I left her and started out on my own.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed the details, it is not necessary in a public setting.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Experience Model Worst Your

I remember having to lose weight to become a corset model and it was horrible. I looked so unpleasant in it and I was starving to death. I didnt know why I wanted to do it but I guess it just helps me cross another thing off my to do list. biggrin.gif

Message Edited!
by Farseer: Please use the spell check function before you post!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 23rd Sep, 2006 - 6:11am

9th Jan, 2009 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Experience Model Worst Your

RPGmistress are you more on the plus size? I can't say that I've had a worst experience. The most I didn't like was coordinating time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Worst Model Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,