I'm Interested In Studying In Trinidad

I' M Interested Studying Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

I'm Interested In Studying In Trinidad

Name: Chimay

Comments: I'm interested in studying in Trinidad for 5 months at University of West Indies in St Augustine. I'm from Woodstock, New York. It's hard to find a lot of info about Trinidad to help with my decision. Is it relatively safe? I've traveled in South America for months, how is it compared to that? Also how is it living on campus? Last question will I stand out completely being white?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2009 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Studying Interested Im

Name: Oneka

Comments: Trinidad is not a good choice for your studies it is one of the worlds most dangerous nations. If you read the Trinidad express daily you will see what I mean. I think if you are keen to go to the Caribbean you should look at other countries maybe Jamaica or St Lucia as its safer there. But its a killing field for all races! and yes you will stand out for robberies and kidnappings which is rife over there.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

> TOPIC: I'm Interested In Studying In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,