Glee - Page 2 of 7

Glee Season 2 Episode 4 - The glee club works - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Glee
TV Series
3rd Jun, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Glee - Page 2

I don't watch this show but the other day I was changing channels and I saw like 30 seconds and I thought it was quite adultish and a little over the top but that's just my opinion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Glee

Glee - Season 1 Episode 22 - The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! But when Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised. Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever.

20th Jun, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Glee Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My husband and I loved the first season. Lots of tongue in cheek humor and different type of show. However, now with the second season, its lost a little of its newness and already, is a bit tired. It seems they are dragging the celebrity guests out too early for a show like this. Although I did enjoy Olivia Newton John's appearance!

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Glee

Glee Season 2 Episode 1 - After a tough loss at regionals, the glee club returns as the underdogs of McKinley High; Mr. Schuester pushes the students to recruit new members; Rachel and Finn disagree on new recruits.

Glee
Glee (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Glee

Reviews on Britney Spears apperance on Glee can be read here: Source 9

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Glee

Glee Season 2 Episode 2 - When Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number, he is reluctant to go that edgy. Meanwhile, an insecure Will is curious about Emma's new beau, Dr. Carl Howell, so he convinces her to bring him in to talk to the kids about dental hygiene. While the dreamy doc inspires the girls to take their dental health more seriously, Will is left feeling worse than before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Glee - Page 2

Glee Season 2 Episode 3 - Finn has an existential crisis when he believes he sees the face of Jesus in his grilled cheese sandwich. Meanwhile, the rest of the kids rally around Kurt after he has a crisis of his own that leads to a larger discussion among the group about their own theology.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Glee Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Glee Season 2 Episode 4 - The glee club works on a duet assignment, and Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so that Sam can have a shot at winning. Meanwhile, a love triangle between Mike, Tina and Artie develops.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Glee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,