The Newlywed Game

The Newlywed Game - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Feb, 2010 - 5:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
TV Game Show
5th Dec, 2009 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game

The Newlywed Game

I'm watching the The Newlywed Game in the background and I cannot believe the kinds of questions and answers exchanged now. About a decade ago I remember they used the word "Whoppie" to just mention general inimacy, but now they are very specific! My question is... If you are married (even if you are not, pretend you are) could you appear on the The Newlywed Game TV show and answer some of those questions?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game
A Friend

Game Newlywed The

I watched this show a few times and I think I would not be able to go on that show and survive. I am not sure I could answer some of the questions. I do not like to give some details out.

5th Dec, 2009 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game Sports & Fashion Music Movies

NO WAY! There is certain things I want only my husband to know! I couldn't do it, I would be very embarrassed.

5th Dec, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Game Newlywed The

The most amazing thing about it is the prizes they give for such information. It is usually a trip to a vacation spot for a few days and cooking appliances, nothing tempting like a million dollars and that is hardly any incentive for such intimate information. Maybe some people just lie knowing they are going to be on national TV.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Game Newlywed The

Name: Laper

Comments: I just saw an episode where they had a gay couple appear. That was kind of odd. It was that Asian looking guy from Star Trek and his 'wife'.

14th Feb, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game

You hit the nail on the head JB. I would if "the price is right", but the awards on this show are wrong. The bottom line is you are going out there to be put in very awkward positions and possibly be made a fool of for a refrigerator and a trip to Las Vegas? Send us to Europe for a couple of weeks, then we can talk!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game

Laper I think you are referring to George Takei known as "Sulu". See: Source 6 I did see that episode and they actually won the game! They were answering the questions better than the other couples.

Vincenzo, I get the feeling that some of these couple are really actors or just having fun. I can't imagine any sane person doing this for a toaster.

14th Feb, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

The Newlywed Game Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Either they are plants or they are heavily screened. If you watch a episode of Jerry Springer, you quickly realize there are people out there just itching to tell their story for nothing more than a trip to New York or Los Angeles.

I ran into a contestant for a short lived TV show called Forgive or Forget with Mother Love as the host. Basically, the guy I sat next to was coming back from telling his fiance that he had been sleeping with is step sister and wanted to be forgiven...for nothing more than TV time and a trip to New York.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Newlywed Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,