Most Handsome Men - Page 2 of 2

I think that there are handsome men all over - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jun, 2003 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Apr, 2003 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Most Handsome Men - Page 2

card, you're a handsome guy too but sorry to say that JB beats you wink.gif

Hey you're right. I think men from Denmark and Finland are very handsome men!.
[offtopic] Card, one of my dreams is to go and live in Finland. I don't know why, this country calls me. I don't know anything about it, I know it's just veryyyyyyy cold. wink.gif
I used to have a pen-pal girl from Denmark and she sent me plenty postcards of the beautiful places you all have there!. I would LOVE to go there someday!!!!. Hey, are there a lot of spanish people in Denmark or Finland? Are they racial people? You know, I don't want people looking at me like if I come from Mars lol [/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Most Handsome Men
A Friend

Men Handsome

@LDS - Just kidding - eh?  ;D
[offtopic]LDS, you should follow your dream - or even better, chose Denmark  :) Not so cold in the winter and warmer summers.
Not so many spanish people in Finland and Denmark - it's more the other way around - lots of danes go to Spain for summer-hollidays and actually a lot of danish seniors move to "Costa del Sol" to enjoy their 3[sup]rd[/sup] age. Spanish and Danish people have very good relations.
Of course there are bozoes in Denmark too but in general i dont think you could say that danes are racial people - au contraire.
If you visit one of my sites you'll find some pic's of the beautyfull nature surrounding the small town where i live: Langå-net[/offtopic]

1st Apr, 2003 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Most Handsome Men Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think Keanu Reaves (did I spell right?)  is a pretty handsome man. I think that men must have beautiful eyes, you know those penetrating ones that can make any woman melt LOL

[offtopic]Thanks for the link Card, I went there but I was kind of lost because of the language issue ;D
Hey, do you all danish people speak english in there?, sorry if the question may sound silly, I really don't know much about Denmark. And do you mind to tell me about immigration issues, etc? You know, how easy is to get residency or a work permit in there, etc.? You're making me wish to go there! ;D
Oh boy, I wish I could be rich and travel around the world!!! smile.gif[/offtopic]

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Most Handsome Men
A Friend

Page 2 Men Handsome

[quote]I think Keanu Reaves (did I spell right?)  is a pretty handsome man. I think that men must have beautiful eyes, you know those penetrating ones that can make any woman melt LOL[/quote]

I've started training my right eye  ;D

[offtopic]Danes speek danish - but all danish kids start learning english in 3[sup]rd[/sup] class.
About the immigration issue - you are really starting to sound serious  ;D - well maybe a vacation in Europe would be a good way to check things out for a start  :D[/offtopic]

2nd Apr, 2003 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Men Handsome

As somebody say before there are handsome men in the world as there are women. Each woman feels different about this issue. I know this girl  that she's crazy about guys who wears glasses, I have never heard about it before!...but yes, each one of us like people in different ways.

[offtopic][quote]I've started training my right eye[/quote]

LOL but you know, two good eyes will be more attractive ;D
[quote]
well maybe a vacation in Europe would be a good way to check things out for a start[/quote]
Are you going to sponsor that plane ticket? ;D if not I will have to ask JB to see if he lends me some cash wink.gif. But you know really, it would be cool to go there for vacations. I would love to visit the whole Europe!. Other place I dream going is Poland.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Most Handsome Men
A Friend

Most Handsome Men

I think that there are handsome men all over the world.  But if I have to pick one particular place, I would say the United Kingdom.  Not just the looks, it's the accent like what Sean Connery has.  ;)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Handsome Men

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,