Pinkmercury Introduction

Pinkmercury Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Dec, 2009 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 18
Flag Posts: 22
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 2

Pinkmercury Introduction

I am here because I think the whole world should have better communication,every side should explain his point of view and not turn the world into groups of enemies.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Islam | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Dec, 2009 - 2:04am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
Charm: 58

Introduction Pinkmercury

Welcome! Good principles, and I'm sure everyone here would agree. Are you speaking of any subjects in particular? What are your interests or chosen subjects etc.?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Pinkmercury Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this International Community!

Please place a proper Introduction where you tell us a little about you and your reason for joining.

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Pinkmercury

Welcome. I appreciate you want to add input to the Studies of Islam Board but please Post properly. Do not use net talk here, for instance do not put "plz" when it should be "please" - check your spelling. If you have questions ask here and not within Discussion Threads.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader

Introduction Pinkmercury

I apologize for starting a new thread,like I said I am new here.
I put my thread in one of the three links you provided me, but now how to delete the one I started unnecessarily?

Tenet: Islam | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Dec, 2009 - 2:04am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Pinkmercury Introduction
A Friend

Pinkmercury Introduction

Welcome to the forums. I hope you take the time to tell us more about yourself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader

Pinkmercury Introduction

Thank you all for welcomming me,About myself I am 22 years old,Muslim,female,Egyptian
The main reason for me to join this forum is that I found alot of misunderstanding about Islam and for I am not scientist in religion the things I don't know about I'll just keep my mouth shut
I 'll try just to answer questions or say things about solid facts with trying to get evidence from Qur'an or Sunnah if someone asked for that
I truely feel Islam is hugely misunderstood all over the world and that alot of people cannot separate between Islam and some actions of some muslims so I'll try to deleiver Islam to those who wants to know more being respectuful for everyone asking and on the other hand expecting respect from them trying to know not to insult
Regards for everyone smile.gif

Signature:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Pinkmercury Introduction
A Friend

Pinkmercury Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I know all here strive to learn from others and their culture. To see what all share in common and what is different so we can better understand out neighbors. I think that you will help us in understanding more about your peoples.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pinkmercury Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,