Acting, I Cannot Wait!

Acting Wait! - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Dec, 2003 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Dec, 2003 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Acting, I Cannot Wait!

I have dream this all my life, yes, to become an actress. I just watch on TV certain shows just to see how the actors handle their roles, it is amazing to me the way they can express themselves!!!

I look forward taking some acting classes soon, any suggestions? tips? comments? This is really something I want to do! I cannot wait to actually start doing it! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Acting, I Cannot Wait!
A Friend

Wait I Acting

That is GREAT to hear that you're going to pursue your dream of acting. I think it would be a great experience for you. I took a drama class back years ago in high school and I really loved it.

I don't know about how it is there in T & T, but I know we have a local community theater that encourages everyone to try out for parts in the plays they have. It is just a suggestion, but if they have a community theater there you could check out to see if they hold open calls for the plays. wink.gif

25th Dec, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Acting, I Cannot Wait! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Thanks for the suggestions Mss wink.gif Yes there are local theathers here in Trinidad, although most of them deal with what I call 'low comedy' (double sense jokes and vulgarity) smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Acting, I Cannot Wait!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,