Susan Powell

Susan Powell - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Murder Case
Utah Mom Missing
14th Dec, 2009 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Susan Powell

Is anyone following this case? For me, she is no longer alive (heartbreaking as the truth may be) and her husband knows exactly where she is. She has been missing since December 6th. They were having marital problems for years. Her husband said he left her sick at home alone that night while he took his two boys (ages 2 and 4) in the middle of the night for a camping trip with subfreezing temperatures. They returned home on Tuesday. So far, he is not talking to the media and hardly mentions her.

Thoughts?

Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2009 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Powell Susan

This case is HUGE here in Utah. Did you guys see the pics of the husband? My gosh he looks like he feels so guilty! It's not the typical reaction of a husband worried about his wife missing but more like the "Hacking" look!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Susan Powell
A Friend

Susan Powell History & Civil Business Politics

I think that he did something with her and used the camping trip as a cover up. The thing that strikes me the lost if his unwillingness to help in the investigation.

16th Dec, 2009 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Powell Susan

I just saw a video of an interview with the husband ad he is so evasive almost "making up" the answers as he goes along:

Source 2

The police stated today that he is hindering the investigation. I'm not surprised really. Some very odd points about this case:

1. He got a new bed spread.

2. The house was locked when the police arrived.

3. He claimed that he left his wife sick at home while he took the boys (ages 2 and 4)"camping" in the middle of the night with subfreezing temperatures and a snow storm on it's way.

4. When the police arrived there was a "wet" spot in the carpet and two fans surrounding it and drying it up.

5. In the interview I posted below, the journalist asked him if he would like to say anything and the first thing he said was "I didn't do anything".

6. He won't talk about searching for his wife or participate in the search.

7. He hired a criminal attorney and did not show up to the interview with the police.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Powell Susan

Missing West Valley woman's husband hires attorney

Josh Powell has retained the services of Scott Williams, sources told the Deseret News. Williams did not return a call Monday placed by the News to his office. Williams has been involved in a couple of recent high profile cases, including the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping in which he represented co-defendant Wanda Barzee in both her state and federal court proceedings. Williams also represented Christopher Jeppson, one of two men charged in the 1995 murder of Kiplyn Davis. Ref. Source 5

16th Dec, 2009 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Susan Powell

It is only a matter of time before he is called a suspect on the case and probably will be charged. His whole body language speaks for itself, very poor eye contact and his head turning left every time he has to answer a question (a sign that he is lying).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Susan Powell
A Friend

Susan Powell

Yeah I think he did something to her or knows what happened to her. I feel sorry for the children who lost their mom and now will lose their dad when he goes to prison.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Susan Powell Politics Business Civil & History

'Breaks our hearts' - Susan Powell's family concerned about the actions of her husband

Family members of Susan Powell held a news conference in their hometown of Puyallup, Wash., Thursday to talk about her and urge the public to keep looking for her. But the family admitted it is concerned about the actions of Josh Powell, especially the camping trip he said he took with his two young boys on the night his wife disappeared. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Susan Powell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,