Internationals  featured on Model Mode FREE?

Internationals  featured Model Mode Free - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Oct, 2002 - 10:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Sep, 2002 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Since we are only two months old we thought it would be nice to feature different women from around the world. If you were born somewhere OTHER than the USA (sorry we have plenty from there already) then let us know by sending your pic via bordeglobal@yahoo.com (try to make it as small as possible) and if we like it we will give you a FREE highlight page. In the body of your message you must put:

1. Your Name:
2. Your Age:
3. Your Country
4. The copyright ownership of your photographs:
5. Will you be willing to give us permission in writing to build your site:
6. Your experience:

This is not an unlimited offer so act quickly! Our site: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=98

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2002 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

FREE Mode Model featured Internationals

:brght

How about just one more USA gal to brighten your site?

10th Oct, 2002 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Internationals  featured on Model Mode FREE? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

[table] [tr][td] Your Model Site: [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Main Interest: [/td][td]  [/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [/table]
Sweetmodel, your post made me smile. Okay send a photo (small) to bordeglobal@yahoo.com and we will see what we can do.
wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2002 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[table] [tr][td] Your Model Site: [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] Main Interest: [/td][td]  [/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [/table]
Hello,
Are you still looking for models for your website? How about from Canada? I went to the link provided and tried to create a profile, but it didn't work. Where can I send my pictures?
I have some pictures posted on https://www.modelshomepage.com/kayleetanner if you'd like to take a look. Thanks.

13th Oct, 2002 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Welcome to the board Kaylee. We are willing to work with everyone in some way or form so long as there is no nude, or artistic nude involved. We will be in touch with you by email.

As for your web page. The pic did not work because a name extension was left out of your pic, but we corrected it for you. Have a great day!

smile.gif

17th Oct, 2002 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

The first message was edited to include the info you should send to us since models were sending photographs without any info at all and we could not figure out what it was for...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Internationals  featured on Model Mode FREE?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,