The Top Five Diet Blunders

The Top Diet Blunders - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Dec, 2004 - 3:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How many times have you given yourself a pep talk after, for one reason or another, straying too far from your weight-loss routine? Don't worry, the problem is not a lack of willpower or motivation. Maybe there are just a few flaws in your approach. To stop yourself from slipping again, here are some of the most common mistakes and a few good tips for avoiding them.

https://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/?dep...03_dietblunders

I thought I would drop this info here for anyone who is dieting and might be looking for a few tips.  ;)

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2003 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Blunders Diet Top The

The whole beginning of the end with this is the fact that they treat it as a diet and not a way of life!

8th Dec, 2003 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

The Top Five Diet Blunders Health & Special Psychology

Exactly JB, they do it for a couple of months and then after that they stuff themselves with the wrong foods!.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2003 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Blunders Diet Top The

Or they become discouraged thinking that it's not working and resort back to their old eating habits again. If they truly want the change, they will work harder to reach their goal of achieving weight loss.

25th Dec, 2003 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Blunders Diet Top The

I think one of the biggest blunders is picking some fad diet to follow, instead of finding on that is healthy and actually teaches one to eat properly. What a portion size is, how to determine nutritional value, etc. People just go on some grapefruit diet or cabbage soup... (of course I've done it smile.gif The cabbage soup one was actually kind of fun...) But they are for temporary weight loss, or for people who only need to lose 5 pounds, not for serious obesity.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2004 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is so true, Farseer. In fact, there are so many fly by night diets now, ppl want to jump on the one that will show the results the fastest with little or no excercise at all.

My parents both are on this one diet they've been on for probably 13 years now. It's call the T-Factor diet. All they count is fat grams and they both go thru their morning routine of exercise everyday. But this worked for my parents, but it doesn't mean it will work for everyone, though. My mom became very disheartened several times at the beginning of the T-Factor diet, but after much encouragement from my dad and my sister and I, she stuck with it and she looks super great. cool.gif

For the seriously obese, they should look into something that will work for them and I have many friends that think starving themselves will help them to lose weight and it doesn't. It really slows down the body's way of how fast it digests the food and it really is more of a health risk too. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: msslmshdy30 on 29th Dec, 2004 - 3:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Top Five Diet Blunders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,