Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 3 of 14

I was just looking over the many recipes in - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Aug, 2003 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
27th Jul, 2003 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 3

Great Mss, I just have a thought also. Do you wear a lot of make-up to cover up the acne?, that can be bad too since the skin needs to breathe properly. I ask this because I notice that women who suffer of pimples and acne they tend to wear more make up to cover it up, the truth is that it looks worst and second it doesn't give a chance for the skin to breath and heal.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

This Suffer Does

@JB, oops.  I did forget to say how my skin was looking.  laugh.gif  My skin is clearing up and looking more healthier.

@LDS I only wear makeup for pics and when we go out out (which is just every once in a while).  I did use an acne treatment moisturizer with my regular moisturizer everyday.  But now, I just use my face moisturizer.  The heat and humidity tends to dry out my skin at times, is the reason that I use the facial moisturizer.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

QUOTE (JB)

You see it is not that simple... but if you do this... for sure it will go away!

Does drinking water also help?

30th Jul, 2003 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 3 This Suffer Does

international QUOTE
does drinking water also help?

Of course! WATER is great for anything! for the skin specially wink.gif but the trick is a hard one, we should not drink while we eat. We should drink a lot of water before or after our meals. We produce enough saliva to process and digest the food properly, that's how our bodied intended too. It's a hard one for me, specially if you eat some kind of spicy food.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This Suffer Does

What is wrong with drinking while you eat? I normally have a glass of something with every meal.

30th Jul, 2003 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

what is wrong with drinking while you eat?

Liquid dilutes the important digestive acids that are necessary to digest your food. So if you drink and eat your food sits in your stomach and ferments longer. The best way to handle this is to drink an hour before your meal and only sip while eating.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 3

Hey this message has progressed a lot since my absence. There are a lot of good tips here, not sure if I can handle all of them, but they are good for knowledge I guess.

28th Aug, 2003 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

I was just looking over the many recipes in the Parenting/Children board and noticed a lot of posts/comments from Msslm and so I have to ask... "Are you eating all that 'rich' food" and being a bad girl?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,