Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 4 of 14

Msslm, I am really happy that it works for - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Nov, 2003 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2003 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 4

"Are you eating all that 'rich' food" and being a bad girl?

Nope, JB, I'm being a 'good girl'.  Those are some of my old recipes I used to make for the whole family.  Now I do love to bake all those sweet cookies.  But it's usually for school parties or just to satisfy Shady's sweet tooth.  wink.gif

In fact, I haven't cheated at all. My skin looks great and my friends and family have noticed it too.  Especially friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2003 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

In fact, I haven't cheated at all.    My skin looks great and my friends and family have noticed it too.  Especially friends that I haven't seen in a while.

That is great, now that you have become a convert to proper eatting you can spread the word to others who are fooled by the false education of four basic food groups wink.gif

28th Aug, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

In fact, I haven't cheated at all.    My skin looks great and my friends and family have noticed it too.  Especially friends that I haven't seen in a while.

Great news Mss! smile.gif eating well really pays back huh?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2003 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 This Suffer Does

eating well really pays back huh?

Yuppers, on that, LDS.  Nothing beats, the energy I feel compared to before and of course, this great looking skin.

3rd Nov, 2003 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

I must admit I was skeptical when I began reading the first post of this thread (actually the second).  My sister had a terrible problem with Acne and her Dermatologist said it had nothing to do with what she ate.

I read all of the posts with great interest and since Msslm has seen results, I am convinced.  My only question is JB, how do you know all of this?

I don't have a problem with acne, but I could always use more energy and so I am considering your diet for myself.  Just not sure I am ready for such a radical change.  Hmmmmm, I am going to seriously consider it though.

3rd Nov, 2003 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Tenaheff, so you are a believer huh? Great! Another convert wink.gif

My only question is JB, how do you know all of this?

From a young age I have always been interested in health realted issues, plus I was an avid bodybuilder. I have read many books, took courses and spoke with the experts and finally found that all the hog was we are taught about meat and milk is really a business drive.  Feel free to ask any questions you like. I was actually making a site about my experiences, but have not finished: https://www.bordeglobal.com/forum/fit/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 4

tenaheff said:

I must admit I was skeptical when I began reading the first post of this thread (actually the second).

I too was skeptical.  But was willing to try anything to remedy my skin condition.  With this new eating habit, I have found more energy and my skin does look much better too.  But it really does work.  ;)

7th Nov, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

Msslm, I am really happy that it works for you. The good thing about it is anytime you deviate from bad eating you can always take a few days of fruits and lots of liquids to clean you out and revitalize your body.

Rather off topic, but...
Maybe I should make an Ebook out of this information and sell it for millions and use Msslm as my marketing agent and model with before and after pics. What do you think Msslm? :laugh:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,