Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 7 of 14

Truly that is what it is about feeling better - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Oct, 2008 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2005 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 7

Please show me where I called anyone a name or I gave a rant. I dont recall doing so. As for the links, I was providing evidence as stated in the link provided by you.

Message Edited!
Added quote tags - Insertion by JB@Trinidad: I believe I have addressed this already in clear English and do not wish to reply to you to take the thread further offtopic.

"Qualify your message by posting references to actual published works or data to back up what you are saying. If it is just your opinion then make sure to say so otherwise your message may be taken as fact and cause unnecessary disagreement. As a guide you can always start by saying 'In my opinion...'. If you disagree with something then you can simply say, 'I disagree...' there is no need to call anyone names, tell them they are wrong or make fun of them by being sarcastic."

That link I gave, provides scientific evidence to show that diet does not have anything to do with your acne condition. As to me being sarchastic or thing of such matter, I said quote "So I prefer scientific proof and testimonials over some made up eat this and that herb stuff."

"So I Prefer" I was stating my opinon, and never said everone else was wrong.

"According to the American Academy of Dermatology, "A healthy diet is important for improving raw materials for healthy skin," but they also note that greasy or sugary foods do not cause acne.1 Likewise, a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association concurred, "Diet plays no role in acne treatment in most patients"¦even large amounts of certain foods have not clinically exacerbated acne."1 Of course, that doesn't mean you should make a habit of eating foods high in sugar or fat. The skin is the body's largest organ, so what's good for the rest of you will be good for your skin, too."

(Information can be found on that site, or in the American Medical Association Journal)

I said "I prefer" not that it is and that everyone is wrong. I was stating my opinion, but in a different way.

Offtopic but,
EDIT: To Farseer: I got this off the www.acne.com site, which is lead by 2 leading scientist and dermatologist. Here is word for word quote off their site, www.acne.com:

"Open comedo, or blackhead. If the plug enlarges and pushes through the surface of the skin, it's called an open comedo, or blackhead. The plug's dark appearance is not due to dirt, but rather to a buildup of melanin, the skin's dark pigment. "

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2005 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

JPQuiceno see my above edit in your post and let that be...

As for the gross need for evidence I wish to state categorically that I am speaking from experience and from the testimony of many others who have overcome many ailments from living this lifestyle. The body is self-healing and needs only the right foods/agents with which to work to establishing a cure. One need only read 'Back to Eden' by Jethro Kloss to see how obvious many of these things are in our daily lives. As an example of how corrupt we are in our society with regards to consumption we have a joke here that goes something like this...

Offtopic but,
The senna leaves that can be grown naturally and provide a cleansing to body is not good enough for people these days, however, if it is cut sent to the US for processing and then put into tablet form and sent back people would line up to take it because it is a pill / a tablet. (end)

For everything God has provided a cure - from the earth we ave come and if we turn to the earth for the natural nutrients and healing it gives then we will find ourselves so much the better. Evidence of this is also shown within the Bible and BOM. It is interesting to note that the most precious of gifts given to Jesus in celebration of his birth included herbs.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2005 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

In my opinion, you are right in saying that the body heals itself given the correct things. But I disagree on the subject that certain foods cause or help cause acne. I do know though, for a fact, that a change in diet and lifestyle I.e stress, foods, sleep, can help cure and relieve many factors and help one achieve an optimal state of health.

18th Apr, 2005 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 This Suffer Does

I've started integrating this into my "lifestyle" -- I don't want to say "diet" -- and begun eating a lot more fruits and vegetables in the past two weeks, including fresh juices, soups, and salads. Not exclusively, of course, but seriously increased my intake. I have a lot more energy, but haven't had any other specific things that I can note a difference in. I've also lost a couple of pounds, nothing dramatic, but I'm not really looking for dramatic changes right away. A couple of pounds could just be normal fluctuation in my weight; if it stays off, and I lose a couple of more, then I'll be convinced that it's as a result of eating more fresh foods.

We'll see how it goes!

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2005 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

This Suffer Does

DR. ANDREW WEIL: LIVING LONGER, BETTER

Dr. Andrew Weil is arguably America's foremost practitioner of alternative medicine, or as he likes to call it, integrative medicine. He believes the key to a long and healthy life lies in staying active, eating more fruit and grains, and practicing massage and meditation in order to shed stress.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/11/23/weil....view/index.html

14th Oct, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

I am no expert on this but here is testimony from watching my wife and oldest son.

If you eat any food that your body is a allergic to or has difficulty digesting you will find your skin shows it very quickly. Why because any toxin that your body can not excrete through urine or Bowel Movement it shoves directly through your skin.

I will witness this through chocolate for my self. If I eat too much I get pimples straight down my spine. Guess what I gave up chocolate. I loved it and a second thing I noted your body will crave items that are harmful I think it is similar to the addiction like alcohol or drug abusers see. (Having over come alcohol abuse I do know what I mean by this.)

QUOTE (jb)

harmful spices black and white pepper, mustard, MSG, etc.

Now I was shocked by this and will have to look into it as I thought mustard was one of the ok spices but as it is cut with vinegar it might be your reasoning for it being corrupt.

Black pepper I also thought was an acceptable spice. I guess Cayenne pepper is the better alternative. Why is it harmful?

I am thinking hard on your detox meal plans and fasting hard JB as I think I need to change my lifestyles for a happier personality. Depression or something is chasing me hard for a time now and I think this is the solution.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 7

I do know that all the fruit juices I have been drinking of late and all the fruits and salads I have ingested have made me sleep a little better and I do not seem as drained at times. I do notice that I am still shedding some pounds off too. I am not in any rush to shed pounds but as little here and a little there can add up. I know that losing around 5 pounds a month is healthy for you. Much more than that can be a problem I have heard. I do know I am feeling good about myself more now.

14th Oct, 2008 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

Truly that is what it is about feeling better and having a healthier maintainable lifestyle. Seems harder to do in society now with the rush, rush , rush of life.

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,