Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 9 of 14

I agree with the eating habits that JB suggested. - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th May, 2013 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
6th Aug, 2010 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 9

Thanks a lot for the information JB, I honestly did not realize that I was off topic. I am definitely going to try the flexitarian / semi-vegetarian diet and see if it helps; not because of acne, but because it would be great to feel energized for a change.

On the other hand, what really got me reading this thread was a decent solution for acne. While I was one of those teenagers who never had to worry about acne or even scarring (my skin heals pretty fast without much evidence for some reason) smile.gif , my best friend of five years is not so lucky. She has one of the worst conditions I have ever seen with pimples and cysts in various sizes clustered on her forehead and cheeks. She is currently using a cream that cost in excess of $300.00 that has brought some relief, but every now and again she breaks out again.

Her dermatologist recommended that she remove fried foods, tinned goods and salted snacks from her diet and we did see a slight change. It was just really great to hear that there is a way she can eliminate her acne permanently. I am not sure if she will try this, she is very attached to meats in her diet, but I will recommend that we try this together so that we both have the support.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2010 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

I hope it works out for her. I will recommend she read this entire Thread because for it to work it must be seen as a true way of life rather than a 'diet'. The principle behind it is the body CAN heal itself once it is given the opportunity to do so. No meat, avoid dairy and stick with fresh fruits (personally the fruits we get is 'devitamized' so I take a 1000mg vitamin C and multi-vitamin tablet each day) and vegetables. Drink plenty of water to flush the system - exercise and you will be amazed with the fact that you NEVER get sick, stay trim and feel fantastic. I cannot remember when last I was sick and often remain in good health while everyone around me is ill.

19th Jul, 2011 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

It has been over a year now since I have given up meat totally. I have recently stopped buying milk although that was mostly because of cost. Having given up milk I can see lots of benefits though, I do not have any sniffing in the morning or mucus build up. Also in the past year I was not bed ridden from any sickness and when the kids did give me something I was able to keep working. I have also been regular with vitamins which is necessary with such devitalize foods that are sold to us today.

19th Jul, 2011 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Page 9 This Suffer Does

This is good to hear JB. I know we let the boys drink milk oldest 13 gets one glass the younger more. The youngest (9) we have a hard time getting veggies and fruit in him, so the c and D in milk is a bonus there. Biggest reason we dumped milk in general is due to congestion. I did help a lot.

konquererz if you are still logging in it would be great to see an update on the diet/lifestyle change.

I have often pondered more vegetarian life but for me I think giving up of starch would be a good thing as well. Stop the sugar up and downs as I do not believe the grains we eat today are the grains that were intended for us, just way to modified and extra gluten in them to make fluffier breads and better crop yields.

Just as a follow up on the fasting I have now done it a few times and drop weight each time. Still have not beat the throat thing but better.

On a side note I had testicular pain a few months back, thinking it might be related to my vasectomy I visited the doctor who said it is normal and not to worry. Basically it is veracious veins on the testicle. The pain interfered with many thing in my life, knowing the urologist would just support his view I hit the web. Turns out the condition can be caused from toxin build up in liver and or in the gall bladder.

So I did a detox cleaned the liver things felt better but still uncomfortable at the most awkward times. So I did a coffee enigma, for those who have not heard of it you cleanse the bowel with coffee. It triggers the gall bladder to empty allowing the kidney to dump all its back up as well. Did this twice in a month and all pain receded. 90% after the first treatment.

What caused the issue to much toxin from fats and sugars. One health consultant I talked to said how do you expect your liver to excrete all the fat toxins if it is busy processing too many sugars and visa versa. Explains my weight as well.

So I am hoping to at least get rid of all empty starch like flour and rice and potato, while sticking to better meats. One day to chuck the meat would be nice just hard real hard.

31st Oct, 2011 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Its been about a year and a half now since I have been a total vegetarian and eating healthy. I say "total" because before I hardly ate any meat but only a year and a half ago I gave it up for good. I am more healthy than before and able to cope a bit better with the massive amount of stress on me. In total I have lost 45lbs without any special diet, just eating healthy and only a very occasional exercise due to my circumstances.

29th Jan, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?

Someone recently wrote me about their husband having rheumatoid arthritis. Here is my reply to their Email, this may help others too:

Sorry about your situation.

What is his weight like? Carrying around a lot? That's the first problem.

He will most likely ignore this but usually if someone experiences significant pain they will try anything. I'm not a doctor and most people will not want to try alternatives but a change in diet can make things in the body reverse:

- Regular intake of bicarbonate of soda will alkaline the body and stop the over intoxication of acids / cancer-like cells (this is done until you change your diet to alkaline foods)
- Stop eating meat
- Give up sugar and franken foods
- Stop the dairy products which gives a mucus lining to the whole system like glue slowing down everything

Ailments come because the body is too busy trying to get rid of the poisons we eat and pain killers that doctors give only hide the root of the problem.

I do not get sick, am able to work and look after 3 very demanding autistic children at the same time and get about 5 hours of sleep a day, but I do try to exercise regularly. I owe my daily survival in part to the fact I try to live by the above points I mentioned. Our children hardly get sick either and even if they do the symptoms do not last more than the day and they are not bed ridden.

Of course most people cannot sustain such a diet after years of eating nonsense so sometimes they may eat something they shouldn't BUT this should not be common or a regular daily routine. In fact when you start to eat healthy and then eat something you shouldn't you feel the difference - the draining effect on the body.

For more see what I wrote here (read entire Thread): Start of this Thread
Also this: Vegetarianism

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2013 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This - Page 9

Name: Lori C

Title: Acne CURE

Comments: Acne is a bacteria. Squeeze

A simple sample on a swap have it lab tested to determine what type of bacteria and treat with the appropriate antibiotic.

Example; Sore throat + swab and test + type of Bactria + Appropriate drug = no more sore throat.

After a dermatologist treated my sons cystic acne which left deep divots on his entire back played around with multiple different expensive antibiotics, creams, cleansers and finally "Claravis" (accutane) which caused him to break out in extreme hives for two weeks from head all the way to his toes, I quit that idiot doc and took him to a more natural healing PA physicians assistant, she listened, looked, started him on vitamin B's pill and face wash, 30 days later, took a sample of the puss, tested it. Came back as a "Super bug" resistant to most all types of antibiotics. Prescribed him Bactrum and he's been cystic acne free for two years now. A pimple here and there but normal and no scarring or deep divots.

Sorry that he endured three years with a doc just out to prey upon someone's vulnerabilities and insecurities to make [dollars]. There is a cure for bacteria folks!

Plain and frighteningly simple!

7th May, 2013 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

I agree with the eating habits that JB suggested. Fresh food, fruits and vegetables can really change your life. But I would like to point out a couple of things that I consider important. First of all I would not point the finger against milk or meat. Milk is an enemy if you suffer from Acne (which is a bacteria indeed, but what we eat can make it terribly worse). But is a necessary part of human diet, specially for children and old people. An adult can live without milk (I personally never drink any) but children need it for strenghtening their bones and elders that don't consume milk are more subject to osteoporosys. Of course, I'm talking about real milk, the one that after a couple of days in the fridge becomes acid. The rest is crap and should be avoided.

The other food that I want to defend is red meat. With moderation, meat is a healthy and not easy to substitute source of energy. Again, we have to see what people mean when they say "Meat". For me, as Italian, a steak is a 300 grams piece of fresh meat (bought from the butcher) fried for 5 minutes in a pan without oil or butter and served with just a pinch of salt on it. Maybe half a lemon. But if, as Americans and Australians love to do, you flood it with sauces or spices well, yes, you should avoid the meat. Not to talk about processed meat (which is not ham, JB. Try to analyze a slice of Prosciutto di Parma or San Daniele and you will realize that they are completely harmless). If you fear cholesterol, cut off the eggs not the meat. We need it to produce emoglobine (that's why the dread beast of many vegans is Anemia).

I will close my comment with something from my personal experience. Not more than 6 months ago, I was suffering from a general weakness. Sleeping more than I'm used to and struggling to be productive during the day. I never take medicines so I went to a doctor, friend of mine asking for a natural energizer (a Chinese man, calm and wise person with a smile painted on his face). He asked me when was the last time I ate a real steak and, actually, it was two months before (freaking expensive here). I ate steak for three consecutive days and I came back to life. Now, I make sure to eat one once a week.

In conclusion, I believe the problem is not what we eat but how and how much of it we consume. Save for alergies or other health problems, a balanced diet is always the best solution. Fruit and vegetables are great, but alone they are not enough. Avoid canned food, cook your meals from fresh and natural food and don't eat too much. You will be ok even with milk or meat.

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,