Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 2 of 14

Most importantly, are you seeing any results - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jul, 2003 - 9:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2003 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 2

Well, here's another step.  The veggie thing is doing good.  I'm still drinking the juice and eating fruit.  I do have more energy.  I actually feel like I could run circles around my kids, instead of them running circles around me.  Although, hubby is being bad and cooked steaks tonight.   It smelled so good, but I didn't eat any.  I'm gonna stick with this til the end.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2003 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

international QUOTE
I'm gonna stick with this til the end.

That is the key...  discipline it is not easy now, because you see it as a means to clean your system, but actually this is the way man is meant to eat - fresh fruits and vegetables... When you get used to doing it often you will actually start to see the benefits of it. Check this out, got it from a health guru:

Did you know that you can kill your family and loved ones and actually receive sympathy from your friends and others instead of blame? Here is how to do it.

Use coffee on rising in the morning instead of peppermint tea or lemon juice water or orange juice. For breakfast let the toast be on white bread – the whiter the more effective. Don't ever buy whole wheat or whole grain bread – who likes that coarse, dry bread anyway? To whip up the nervous system, sweeten the coffee with white sugar instead of honey. White sugar is a terrible health destroyer, but they will never suspect your motives. Put some more on the table for them to help themselves.

A good start, but the breakfast is not yet sufficiently lethal. You need cholesterol and saturated fat. Get two eggs for an omelet and something worse, let us see, what shall it be? Oh yes, I have the answer some ham or beef would do the job. The ham is preferable because pork is the most toxic of the regular flesh meats consumed an thus more tasty. Spice it up well. Use plenty of harmful spices black and white pepper, mustard, MSG, etc.

Throw in a dash of vinegar (except apple cider vinegar) will destroy the blood cells and make them anemic, while the cholesterol will clog up their arteries to prepare them for a stroke or heart attack. With this idea in mind, fry the omelet with butter, instead of olive oil.. Use enough to the let the food swim in the oil or butter.

Now remember that this is the way to do it. Just make sure you give this to them daily, if you can get away with it or at least as often as you can. They will think you are the best chef in the world. Don't be stingy with salt.

Now use the same principles for the other meals. Use lots of processed refined commercial foods. Give them pizza and fast food.

18th Jun, 2003 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Mss, I know how that feels! lol I love steaks, but from a longg time I have not eat none and I don't  miss it at all. My weakness are tacos and the taco meat, that's the only meat I eat so far, until I can get rid of it somehow. ;D You're doing just fine Mss, congrats! ;D
JB, that health guru is soooo right. Thanks for posting it in here and remind us how we should eat.
Now, a question for everybody. I'm trying to be a vegetarian, I say I'm trying because even though I don't eat meat I don't feel totally 'involved' with it because most of the food that vegetarians eat I don't like it,  for instance I hate rice and I know rice should be an important element in any vegetarian dish. Same with tofu and soya.  Any help?. I like peas but NOT with rice. Now, I want to be a vegetarian because that's the healthy way of eating, not to mention you feel so much energy....can I be a good vegetarian and not eat tofu, soya or peas and rice?. I know it may sound silly, but I really want to do all this because of my health not because of 'look'. I don't eat meat besides the taco meat and that's not very often. Now, the question is not whether I should or I should not or if I can or not to be a vegetarian because that's what I wanna be, the question is more what can I do to make my dishes tastier and nutritious without eating those dishes. Thanks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2003 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 This Suffer Does

@JB that stuff is quite true, but thank goodness I don't cook in or with most of that stuff.  My husband was so bad on the salt, I had to throw the salt away and I haven't bought any since.  I use other stuff to season what I cook for the family.  Hubby wasn't eating right when we first got together, but I think I fixed him.

@LDS as for your wanting to eat vegetarian dishes without the tofu, soy, and rice, you could try checking out a website I found with vegetarian recipes on it.

Hopefully, you might some good recipes on it.  It came recommended from my mom (who is very health conscious).  She found some good recipes on that site.  Hope that site helps you.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This Suffer Does

I have been meaning to post an update on how my new diet is going, but I kept forgetting.  lol  The diet is still going very well, and I haven't cheated either.  ;)  My skin also seems to be clearing up some too.  I feel healthier and more energenic too.

13th Jul, 2003 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

That is great to 'hear' or should I say 'see' in this case. You may want to add to your diet more herbs that build the system. I do not know if you have the aloe plant available but I would cut the leaves and use the gel on your skin each day. It has fantastic medicinal properties and will begin to heal the skin now that the toxins under the skin are coming out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 2

Just a quick update on the new eating habit. Things are still going good.  Thanks JB for the tip about the aloe plant.  I have been using the aloe plant a little bit, since the last post.  But maybe not as much as I probably should.  My days are so hectic, I moisturize my skin in the car on the way to work.

27th Jul, 2003 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Most importantly, are you seeing any results from all our effort, is your sking improving a bit or a lot?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,