Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 3 of 14

QUOTE Sci Fi also is working with Donald Bellisaro - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 3

Cool, SophiaTucker.  I really love watching Stargate SG1 and trying to catch Enterprise when it comes on.  I have heard of the Tremors:  The Series show.  Is that any good?  Unfortunately, the Sci-Fi channel is a pay channel here, even on cable. sad.gif But I love hanging out at my mom's to watch some of their programming.  :D  My mom tapes all the Farscape episodes for me to watch when I get time.  I really like that show too.  :D

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

I have heard of the Tremors:  The Series show.  Is that any good?  

It is not emmy material.  It plays itself for laughs so its entertaining.  If it intended to be serious it would be pretty bad.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite TV show would have to be Family Guy, formerly on FOX. Greatest animated comedy ever, topping even the Simpson's... older episodes!

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 3 Show TV Favorite Your

Hey, I remember that show.  I really liked it.  I wish they had kept it on longer.  My favorite character was the little baby, Stu.  He was something else.  lol

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2003 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

Although I majored in television production within college, there are very few current shows on television that I will sit down and watch.  I actually find that most of those that I tune into on a daily basis (or even pull out tapes of) are older series, some of which are no longer on the air.

Here's my list of favorite series:

Current:
ER
Smallville
Enterprise

Old series:
A-Team
Quantum Leap
Airwolf
MacGyver
Knight Rider
Street Hawk
Greatest American Hero
True Blue
Star Trek:  The Next Generation
CHiPs
Emergency
Birds of Prey
Witchblade
Lois & Clark
The Monkees

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

I love alot of those older shows.  Some of the shows the networks have on now, just aren't as good as some of the older shows that you listed.  I remember watching A-Team, MacGyver and never missed an episode.  :)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 3

Here in the US, the A-Team is in the lineup for Spike TV, MacGyver airs on TV Land, and Knight Rider can be seen on the Sci Fi Channel.  Sci Fi also is working with Donald Bellisaro to create a follow-up to the Quantum Leap series, starting with a 2-hour pilot which will pick up where "Mirror Image" left off.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Sci Fi also is working with Donald Bellisaro to create a follow-up to the Quantum Leap series, starting with a 2-hour pilot which will pick up where "Mirror Image" left off.

Now that would be totally cool.  I don't have the Sci-Fi Channel, but my mom does and she tapes some of the shows for me.  I'll have to get her to catch that one for me too.  Thanks for the heads up on that  ;)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,