Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 4 of 14

I love the Twilight Zone, the oldies Sliders, - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Oct, 2003 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 4

They haven't set an exact date yet as to when the new Quantum Leap movie/series will air, but I will certainly let you know!  I'm a member of a Quantum Leap message board, so I hear of all of the news and rumors on there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2003 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

That's GREAT, please do keep me up-to-date.  You may also want to start a new topic on the new Quantum Leap series so me along with everyone else can post our thoughts about it too. wink.gif  Did you also hear about Sci-Fi Channel revamping BattleStar Galatica?  There's a thread about that some where on this board too.  ;)

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'll definitely consider starting a topic on Quantum Leap here in the near future.  It's a fun show that should not have gotten the axe from the network.  Then again, look at how NBC goofed when it came to Star Trek!  LOL!  That's probably the biggest mistake ever!

As for Battlestar Galactica, I saw a promo the other day when I was watching the movie Waterworld.  From what I understand, Dirk Benedict will not be involved.  That's unfortunate because I like him as an actor.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 4 Show TV Favorite Your

I found the thread about the Battlestar Galatic.  You can Click Here to jump to that thread and post your thoughts on it, if you like.  :)

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

I love The tv show Two guys and a girl...and The Dead Zone..*S*..and Life in the ER..

4th Oct, 2003 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?

personally I like some of the british comedy's  like my hero, its about a super hero thats not to earth smart and has shacked up with an earth girl and the mis adventures of the relationship and her efforts to make him understand earths iddeams.  the other cast member do a superb job in there charactures as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2003 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 4

one show that I like right now is the star gate series, where they travel thew a gate that leads them to different places and peoples. and of coarse there are various enemies that are found. but it has the imagination going.

4th Oct, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I love the Twilight Zone, the oldies Sliders, the oldies The Pretender ( I love Jarod!!!!!!!!) Everybody loves Raymond makes me laugh so much, 8 simples rules to date my teenage daughter, Soul Food, 24, and Smallville.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,