Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 5 of 14

We're without cable also , so I really - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2003 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 5

Two of my  favorites shows "Everwood and Dawson's Creek" i never miss an episode. :-)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2003 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

Hey, Xtra, what's Everwood about?  I know that I've probably have asked that once before, but I don't remember.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sci Fi also is working with Donald Bellisaro to create a follow-up to the Quantum Leap series, starting with a 2-hour pilot which will pick up where "Mirror Image" left off.

Without Scott Bakula I presume - since he's undertaken a new Enterprise since then.

Speaking of which - has anyone been watching season three of Enterprise?  Bakula is outstanding.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 5 Show TV Favorite Your

Speaking of which - has anyone been watching season three of Enterprise?

I am sad to say that since I have moved into my new home, I can't pick up the channel that they air that show on.  I had heard that the show was supposed to be really great this season too.  

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My favorite shows are as follows:

When I am home to catch it. Street Smarts and Who Wants to be a Millionaire. (I am so glad they got rid of Regis) and the view.

Primetime

Sunday: Charmed and Law and Order CI:
Wednesday: Smallville
Thursday: Friends, CSI, Without a Trace
Saturday: The District

I tape them at least and watch them on the nights I am home.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

The District is a pretty good show. I watched much of the first season, but I haven't had the chance to watch it much lately. I will have to make it point to watch it again. unsure.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 5

I just LOVE Smallville, I don't know how many times I said it already tongue.gif I cannot wait to have cable and watch the new season!!!! they showed only the first season here in Trinidad in the local channel and then they stopped smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif sad.gif

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

We're without cable also , so I really miss Monk. CSI is so cool and I really get into the technology part. I always wanted to go into using pollen in forensic research. My new favorite is 10/8 though. I love that poor Rico and his mess ups. That is the only show I've made sure to see every week. Law and order is really good, just because Vince D'Onofrio is on it...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,