Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 6 of 14

Those are very good shows and I watch them - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Apr, 2004 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 6

My new favorite is 10/8 though.

I don't think that I have heard of this show. What is it about or what network airs it? I may have heard of it and the name just isn't ringing a bell with me. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

REALITY SHOWS! RUN!

But seriously, my favorites have gotta be South Park, and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I must say I enjoy dramas as well. TNT is on of my favourite channels. I absolutely love Charmed. Phoebe, Piage and Piper have become a part of my daily rituals. I have seen almost all the episodes from the 1st season up until now. The Power of Three!. I am also a big fan of comedies.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air-although it's old and we've seen all the episodes the reruns still stir up laughter.
Dawson's Creek-atfirst I thought it was kinda bogus but now i think it's real good. Joey pisses me off and i love Pacey. This show makes my life seem so drama less.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 6 Show TV Favorite Your

Simpsons, South Park, Jackass, The Osbournes, 7th Heaven, are my top 5 favorite shows. I never really liked MTV much until they started airing the Osbournes. I love Ozzy's music so I thought the show would be cool too. My parents aren't too fond of it but I don't care. Ozzy's super hilarious! laugh.gif

Message Edited!

Reconcile Edited: xtrasweetgirl on 15th Jan, 2004 - 5:44am

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2004 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My favorite shows right now are Coupling (not the American version. Never the American version) and Buffy.
Coupling I like because... not sure. Probably just Jeff. Jeff is priceless. And Buffy? It's funny. I like the funny episodes.
I'm sure if I actually had cable, I'd like a lot more. Like Betterman, I used to like Betterman. Still do now that I think about it...

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

At the moment my favorite TV show is Scrubs.

Earlier favorites were Twin Peaks, American Gothic and X-files.

Corvus

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2004 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 6

right now I'm trying to study..can you stress..laugh.gif...so i have to be picky about what i watch...here are my favourites ..and i must say that the variety aint all that happening on local tv..

CSI
The District
Still Standing
The Guardian

13th Apr, 2004 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Those are very good shows and I watch them also in as you put it... the limited choice we have here as far as television entertainment.

Offtopic but,
Great to see you back! Where have you been and why did you get rid of your pic? :(Probably you can update your intro thread here

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,