Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 8 of 14

As of now my favorite show on television is - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jan, 2005 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
3rd Nov, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 8

Lost is my favorite show

What's Lost? I don't watch TV and I'm proud of that! laugh.gif

But back in the days I liked Roswell(I'm not sure if that's how you spell it), a series about aliens who somehow got to Earth and have special powers. That's all I remember. biggrin.gif

I also liked the Xena and Hercules series, (except for the young Hercules, that was so boring.) and Smallville.

Nowadays I only see movies or series from Netflix.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

Lost is a show about 48 survivor of a plane crash on a mysterious island. It is well write.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mine would have to be......

Smallville ( best out there, good actors, good story line, good directing and special effecs)
Who's Line is it Anyway (funniest show out there, I'm waiting for a season DVD to be released, since it's no longer on anymore)
American Choppers ( they're great at what they do, and I love all the griping)
ER ( best drama on TV, I havn't really kept up with it since the 2nd season, but I still watch reruns)
Star Trek: TNG ( love this as well, graphics, actting it's all great)
Roseanne ( funny, she's so great as making me pee my pants)
Will and Grace( there so good at playing gay, when they're actually straight)

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 8 Show TV Favorite Your

My favorite t.v. show is Robotech. The first and third generations were the best. I think the games for robotech are pretty cool also. My favorite character on the show was Max S.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My Fav shows are: CSI, ER, and Third Watch. I am looking forward to the new show that is supposed to be coming on that is called " Medium" about a women that has Psychic powers, and helps the police solve crimes, I heard that it was based on a true story.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2005 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

Wow! Reality shows are hated here. While there are a lot of them that can be pretty sick, I do like some. I like American Idol (I love music), The Bachelor, and The Apprentice. LDS, I also like 24! It is very captivating and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I am really cutting down on tv now, though. I just have so many things I could be doing. I haven't watched tv now for 2 weeks and I'm happy about it smile.gif (except for the earthquake/tsunami tragedy)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2005 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 8

I am a big fan of the original CSI series. It combines 2 of my passions, mystery and science into one series!

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

As of now my favorite show on television is The Daily Show. Jon Stewart is a comic genius. Back when it was on, though, Conquest was definitely my favorite.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,