Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 9 of 14

Recently I have been watching a lot of "King - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Mar, 2005 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 9

My favourite TV programme has to be the Simpsons. A recent poll in the U.K. said that Homer simpson was the most recognisible TV star. I think I have seen all the episodes at least three times. Im a recovering Simpsoholic.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2005 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My tow favorite TV shows has ended for good: the first was "Sinfelld" (not sure that I am spelling this one correctly) which ended a long time ago, and the second one was "Sex in the City" which ended a year ago. Now I am wathcing re-runs of these tow shows...
There are many reality shows (too many, I believe) and I cannot keep track of each and every one, but I do watch a show calld "A Star is Born" - the Israeli version of American Idol.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2005 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

How do I pick just one? I suppose right now Inuyasha is on the top of my list but there are so many that I watch it is hard to choose.

Message Edited!
Persephone: grammar check

24th Feb, 2005 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Show TV Favorite Your

My favourite TV show in the whole, wide and beautiful world was and will always be, the La Femme Nikita series. Mind blowing plots, fantastic characters(Michael wink.gif ) and actors, perfect execution and a wonderful mix of sci-fi, action, suspense and romance. I cannot stress enough on how much I LOVE this series.I've seen it from beginning to end and it has never disappointed me. There isn't an episode that I dislike even a little bit.
Second to Nikita is Stargate SG1. I saw that from the very beginning however, I must admit that I missed a few seasons in between ( although it was NO fault of mine). The fact that it still continues today is proof of its greatness in the TV world. O'Neal is hilarious! Love him!
Finally, in third place is Smallville and its all about Lex, Lex, Lex!..could I possibly say more? I think its mostly because he reminds me of Michael so much from Nikita in that all black suit he wears. Talk about WOW!

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2005 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

My absolute favorite television show has been 7th Heaven. Ever since it came out, I've been addicted to it. I love it because every episode has a deep meaning behind it. It keeps both children and adults interested and teaches good morals. It's hard to find shows like that nowadays that teaches the dangers of bad decisions.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2005 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

I like a lot of shows but I think my favorite would be Andromeda. If I had to pick something else I would probably pick one of the Star Treks (other then the original)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 9

My Favourite show is friends!
I love it, I keep watching it, even I saw a show already
I like to watch Joan of arcadia too.

13th Mar, 2005 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

Recently I have been watching a lot of "King of Queens" and "Yes Dear" reruns. For those who live in the US or get the WB channel, they will know that these two shows air back to back every night, Mon-Fri. I think Kevin James is absolutely hilarious and I enjoy the tension between the two families (well mostly Greg and his in-laws) in 'Yes Dear'. Other than these I watch mostly reality shows with my wife (who is addicted to them) such as 'Survivor', 'Fear Factor' and 'The Apprentice'. I also enjoy watching 'ER'.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,